Dunkirk (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 16) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: October 30, 2020
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip (4K + BD + Bonus) - Single Lenti (4K + BD + Bonus) - Double Lenti (BD + Bonus) (Pre-order on August 28 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $159.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip - Single Lenti) - $47.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: Box Set - Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti
Note: One Click 400 copies - Full Slip 800 copies - Single Lenti 800 copies - Double Lenti 800 copies

WEA - Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Full Slip: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Foil
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Foil
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Foil
One Click Box: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Holofoil
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Dunkirk_Overall_OC_5000x.jpgDunkirk_Overall_FS_5000x.jpgDunkirk_Overall_LS_5000x.jpgDunkirk_Overall_DLS_5000x.jpg
9F229698-06D1-4494-8370-73D70FF3D4E3.jpeg

Last edited:
at first i was thinking the same thing, normally they would always have chosen top billed cast for any marketing materials... but i guess this wasn't the case, look at the goggles... it was Jack Lowden

View attachment 481648View attachment 481645
1597345231862.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I expect Tarantino will like the packaging for this movie because of the "A FILM BY ..." text which he likes to have on the packaging of his movies too.

Reactions: djjez83
OC for me all the way... Any info on release date? Can't find it... Been looking at Blufans for a long time waiting for a miracle price drop... I love the movie a lot actually. And it's my first GB!

Reactions: jasong
OC for me all the way... Any info on release date? Can't find it... Been looking at Blufans for a long time waiting for a miracle price drop... I love the movie a lot actually. And it's my first GB!

Moved your post here so you can see all the info in the OP.

Congrats on your first GB purchase and your first post.

Does anybody know if the steel in the double lenti will have the same number of disc spaces as the others so I could add my own 4K disc?

... and speaking about names ...
What Is The Meaning Of Zavvi?
(slightly edited by yours truly)
Zavvi is a business that is full of love. Your beautiful emotions create harmony and balance for anyone who is lucky enough to work for you. Always graceful and charming when dealing with others, your emotional intelligence is very high.
Bringing people together for a common cause or to solve disagreements is part of your skills.
Professionally you are an amazing mediator - so let's see how you do with THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK debacle - and seeing both sides of a coin lets you constantly find new perspectives to solve any and all disagreements.
It is easy for you to be gracious because you strive for balance. Knowing the importance of balance in your business life makes you a good negotiator.
That is also why you never close any doors on your customers so that there is room left for compromise.
Creativity runs through your veins and it is up to you how you want to use this artistic ability and if you want to send artistic steelbook input to Scanavo or not.
Even if you have a hard time with something, to the outside world you seem to be doing just fine.
People around you feel safe because you give them joy. Giving joy to the world is one of your greatest gifts...
Zavvi Meaning and Personality Analysis
Only few know their names true essence. Logic oftentimes loses against emotions within your business life. You are indeed a cyclonic character and quite difficult to understand.
Bottom line?
Aspire towards harmony - you need to be of help to someone in order to feel useful!
Zavvi meaning related to work
Despite fears and doubts you always try to perform well on a professional level!
To be comfortable in your business, there is a need for a safe environment otherwise it will be hard to give your best.
What wellness means to Zavvi?
You are anguished by nature and tend to have psychological conflicts.
That is why emotions often have the upper hand over reasoning. Having the constant need to be reassured, try to analyze yourself.
Zavvi meaning on a financial level
Having complex relationships with money is one of the reasons why your financial destiny is pretty random.