Dunkirk (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 16) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: October 30, 2020
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip (4K + BD + Bonus) - Single Lenti (4K + BD + Bonus) - Double Lenti (BD + Bonus) (Pre-order on August 28 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $159.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip - Single Lenti) - $47.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: Box Set - Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti
Note: One Click 400 copies - Full Slip 800 copies - Single Lenti 800 copies - Double Lenti 800 copies

WEA - Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Full Slip: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Foil
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Foil
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Foil
One Click Box: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Holofoil
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Dunkirk_Overall_OC_5000x.jpgDunkirk_Overall_FS_5000x.jpgDunkirk_Overall_LS_5000x.jpgDunkirk_Overall_DLS_5000x.jpg
9F229698-06D1-4494-8370-73D70FF3D4E3.jpeg

Last edited:
Mine from the GB arrived today in the UK, the steelbook is really nice.

Was quite a shock given the lack of tracking updates but it was a pleasant surprise. Hopefully others still waiting won't have long before theirs arrive now!

Got my full slip, feel bit gutted to not go for that "the guy who isn't Tom Hardy" lenti

To feel better, you could always say: "I prefer lenti's of people who haven't been shot down."

[a punch to the head of a departing moron who prefers 'soldiers that haven't been captured'.]

Reactions: Dhiraj1
I was going to try and get the single lenti because apparently the depth on it is quite extraordinary.
But that was when I thought I would have the feeling that I would be reaching out and touching Tom Hardy.
Now that I find out it's not Tom Hardy, the money that was in the "Manta Dunkirk" envelope is now going into the "Steelbook General Fund" envelope and hidden from my girlfriend. Disappointment haunts all my dreams.

We a need to form a support group for suffering Ninja's.

We could meet once a week for an 1 hour.
I'll bring my SL and pass it around the circle.
There is no shame, you may whisper, "Tom" while gently stroking. With your eyes. No touching.

• Haha
Reactions: leelee17 and Maksym
Does anyone know what protective cover fits the one click well?
The SCF9 and SCF15 from Steelbook Central work. Not a perfect fit but better than nothing. The ones that Manta Lab have been offering with some of their box sets recently are a perfect fit but they're not selling these at the moment.

Finally got a sealed SL of this for a not too abusive price!

I skipped this release like a fool but needed it for the Manta Nolan collection since everything was announced.

Have had a saved search but none have come up on auction in months so managed to get on from the States for just under £80.

Finally got a sealed SL of this for a not too abusive price!

I skipped this release like a fool but needed it for the Manta Nolan collection since everything was announced.

Have had a saved search but none have come up on auction in months so managed to get on from the States for just under £80.
Smart purchase. It’s great when you can get one of these off eBay for a reasonable price. Sometime ago I got sealed copy of Manta’s Alien Covenant lenticular for $70USD. So glad I grabbed it while I had the chance.

This steelbook is really nice, too.

Reactions: Bungral