Edge of Tomorrow (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: February 6, 2018 (pre-order January 7, 2017 at 10 AM - USA EST)
Prices: $45.99 (Single Lenti) - $47.99 (Double Lenti) - $109.99 (Lenti Box Set)
Group buy: Hosted by n3wk1d, One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti (40 copies of each edition)
Notes: WEA steelbook, limited to 2000 copies

EOT---02.jpgEOT---01.jpgEOT---04.jpgEOT---03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The problem is tom has to be everywhere. So the alternative is no premium release. Can live with that (at least emily is on the slips too ;))

I know the reason, it's just that she's hardly on there now. I loved that picture they had of her on there before.

• Thanks
Reactions: Radagast
I wonder if these days a Tom Cruise movie would be more successful if Tom wasn't it.

"Coming soon to theatres"

"In a world where the world needs saving and Tom Cruise feels he's the only actor to star in it.
Well we decided we wanted it to gross over $100 Million in the U.S. so we decided to go with someone else."

Anybody else.

Insert actor name here ________________

Have fun with it. :D

My favourite is Lenti A

Lenti B, the front lenti is the same as Nova lenti

Wow, did not expected that. Thanks for the tagg @rj531 :thumbs:

@Sigill @Mickle_89 @Apollon @darczap @Flloydo @chunk

Wtf! I wasn't expecting this, cheers for the tag

I'm going to be honest, I think the steel art is shite!
I can fully understand why manta wanted to focus on blunt now. And it's a shame the studio wouldn't allow it because theirs would of blown this out the water and it's obvious what art they wanted to use

I'm glad manta cancelled this because the amount of retailers doing the same film at the same time is getting absolutely ridiculous now. Puts me off collecting a bit

Slip boxes art are fine, they will look cool but the steel needs to be equally as good or better art but it's worse in this case. lenti A front would of worked better as steel art

Status
Not open for further replies.