Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: May 29, 2015
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: 599 CZK
Group buy: carllenc CLOSED
Notes:
Full Slip. Limited to 301 numbered copies.

Elektra_BS.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Never heard of that movie, but saw part of the Preview and always loved Jennifer Kicking Ass :p ...I will pick this up for sure to show my support but might not double dip !

Last edited:
Well, thanks to the fact that i missed Zavvi's steelbook for this one, i guess i'll be picking up this one instead - awesome! :)

Oooh, Elektra with one of Film Arena's awesome full slips?
Definitely interested in this, glad I didn't pick up the Zavvi steelbook now! Thanks for the info Karel! :)

Looks like I have another reason to cancel a Zavvi order. Looking for any excuse to get out from their orders for stuff I want...

Maybe its kind of ''easier'' for FA to make these great editions for these movies.Remember what happend with Interstellar.

Never heard of that movie, but saw part of the Preview and always loved Jennifer Kicking Ass :p ...I will pick this up for sure to show my support but might not double dip !
*Sigh* You young ones. You need to start watching more movies. But at least this time, you'll be glad that you never heard of the movie :LOL:

This creates conflict for me. I love Film Arena numbered editions but these pre-Marvel Cinematic Universe movies are pretty bad.

Now, if the artwork turns out to be jaw-dropping I might have to *wipes forehead* grab this one.

Reactions: augustus
Although I've collected the other Film Arena numbered editions, missing out only on "As Above, So Below" due to the GB being limited to 10 copies, this is a title where Film Arena and I will temporarily part ways.

There is no way in Hell that I would possibly add "Elektra" to my collection, no matter how wonderful and exclusive the Full Slip and extras. "Seventh Son" was not a particularly good film but to replace it with "Elektra" is, for me, a case of scraping the bottom of the barrel.