Elite Squad (Blu-Ray Viva Metal Box) (Blufans Exclusive OAB) [China]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
It is going to be the last Metal Box ever!
Estimated Release date: Jan 31,2013

Total 1000 copies worldwide
Blufans will have 500 with a exclusive slip and card for the release, and

The movie is region free with English Sub only, BD25 and it is a cut version.
Group buy: Click here

es.jpg

es2.jpg

es3.jpg

More pics from blufans.com:

Last edited by a moderator:
I must have been living under a rock when the group buy for this went live. Completely missed the whole shebang.

A friendly and small tip for those who missed out on group buys - there is a functionality provided by the forum software that allows you to be notified of new posts in that forum. Subscribe to the Group Buy forum (only for those with 30 or more posts) is under Forum Tools and you can select daily email notifications whenever a new post is created under Group Buys. Good luck!

A friendly and small tip for those who missed out on group buys - there is a functionality provided by the forum software that allows you to be notified of new posts in that forum. Subscribe to the Group Buy forum (only for those with 30 or more posts) is under Forum Tools and you can select daily email notifications whenever a new post is created under Group Buys. Good luck!

I do that for certain indivual threads. Suppose I could do it for a whole forum subsection too.

Just wanted to say that i just received a copy of this the other day and now i understand what the whole fuss is about Blufans releases.

This thing is awesome, embossed VMB, full slip cover with holes showing the embossing of the VMB and a quarter slip onto of that, plus and individually numbered credit card of sorts.

Very impressed with this release. Have all other Blufans been this good?

By the way, i have no. 288

Just wanted to say that i just received a copy of this the other day and now i understand what the whole fuss is about Blufans releases.

This thing is awesome, embossed VMB, full slip cover with holes showing the embossing of the VMB and a quarter slip onto of that, plus and individually numbered credit card of sorts.

Very impressed with this release. Have all other Blufans been this good?

By the way, i have no. 288

yes..every blufans release has literally been awesome...i think with the way things are being rereleased and copied blufans releases are the premium in steelbooks as there so limited and the artwork is so awesome..track them down any way you can...if you cant track down let the bullets fly and farewell my concubine then just go after there exclusive releases which are limited to real steel, rio, and upcoming jack reacher and wreck it ralph...glad u finally discovered the best steels in the business

yes..every blufans release has literally been awesome...i think with the way things are being rereleased and copied blufans releases are the premium in steelbooks as there so limited and the artwork is so awesome..track them down any way you can...if you cant track down let the bullets fly and farewell my concubine then just go after there exclusive releases which are limited to real steel, rio, and upcoming jack reacher and wreck it ralph...glad u finally discovered the best steels in the business

Been looking at Let the bullets fly and Farewell my concubine and the prices on ebay are ludicrous! Missed out on Jack reacher, but hopefully i can get in on wreck it ralph.

In the meantime i'll keep an eye out for Rio and Real steel