Tue-Day 2 [ENDED] David's Giveaway series #36 - The Godfather Trilogy (Blufans Exclusive No.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naughtius Maximus

Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
Hello members, and thanks for reading about my giveaway!

HOST / Donated by:
Naughtius Maximus

DURATION:
Ninja week: Feb 23 - Feb 28

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count

The PRIZE:

IMAG4673.jpg

(with pack of cards)

How do i win this?!

Q: What's the challenge?
A: If you were the Godfather how would you use your 'powers'? For good or evil? ;) (explain why)

CONTEST TERMS and other Info:
One post/entry per person. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping. I will contact winner(s) with info.

MULTIPLE WINS? No problem, I will combine all your winnings into one package at a combined shipping cost.

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to support the site

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2016 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Last edited:
If I was the Godfather I would use it for both good and evil.

I would procure all steelbooks from every retailer possible and you would have to kiss my hand to be able to purchase a copy.

Reactions: oodbastoagogo
I would use them for good, finally green-lighting every project I want to see realized and share the results (aka awesome movies :D) with the community. :thumbs:
Thanks for the awesome give-away! :notworthy:

Thanks for the giveaway!

I'd use them for good. I'd be like the Godfather of the MacManus brothers; helping them to rid the world of evil!

For good.... I would help all of my friends out to make sure they will be 'OK' if you get what I mean ;)

With great power comes great blah blah blah. If you were the Godfather you'd have to EVIL. If you weren't evil and played by all the rules then you'd quickly be replaced by a Godfather who's willing to break the rules.

The-Godfather-I-the-godfather-trilogy-2728396-1020-576.jpg

And wow what a great giveaway, thank you!!!

This is the best giveaway so far!! Thank you!

I would use my powers to be good to those that are good and be bad to those who are bad :p
Why? Because they deserve it!

I like to think of myself as a good person so I'd have to say "GOOD"... :D:angel: I'd be sure to hook all my fellow Ninja's up too with countless steelbooks... :p

Thanks for another great giveaway David DAMN :drool::notworthy:

Good. I would low the price on all medications so that every human who suffers can get the right treatment. And I would forbid all unnecessary medicaments those without a effect who are only be giving out to make money :muted:

Use it for good - i would work my way up in the political party to bring back public hanging for those who abuse any person or child for there own gratification.... :) we all wish it so...

Awesome giveaway though

1. thanks for the giveaway!
2. i would use my powers for good stuff whenever possible. it has been proven by history that the most successful leaders with power were those that didnt push their folks down. ;)

For Good, just to try to save humanity with kindness...
or for evil, obviously because it's probably the only possible way for most of the humans.

Hi David,
thanks for the giveaway. I would use my Godfather powers to fight against the bad guys and evil in the world. However, on one side its good, but also evil, if you kill the bad guys....

Best wishes,

Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.