Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
IMG_9032.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Informative
Reactions: HUBMUSWELL
Arsenal to win big later hopefully, Pulis going was a shocker for Palace
Just like Mr Martin O Neil 4 years ago at Villa.

Spitting your dummy out so close to the season starting is poor form. No offence to Palace, or Pulis, but they were hardly going to spend multiple millions on players after 1 season back in the prem.

Pulis would have known the score when he joined. It was the same at Stoke. Maybe he has another job lined up.

I wonder if Man. United fans are happy with the new signings? Also Gunners out there, are you ok with Welbeck. As a gunner myself, I think it could be a brilliant signing. Like iconic Thierry Henry, Welbeck can be deployed anywhere in the front line and we need that diversity

I wonder if Man. United fans are happy with the new signings? Also Gunners out there, are you ok with Welbeck. As a gunner myself, I think it could be a brilliant signing. Like iconic Thierry Henry, Welbeck can be deployed anywhere in the front line and we need that diversity

Very happy with the signings ! Great players bought and I think Van Gaal may play Rooney as an attacking midfielder
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409633945.024327.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409633959.616479.jpg

Welbeck will be a good buy for Arsenal. Very good at holding the ball up and bringing other players into action [emoji106]

• Informative
Reactions: PunkNinja