Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
IMG_9032.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Informative
Reactions: HUBMUSWELL
take di maria out , their nothing , everton missing 4 best players and fooked from all that traveling, all 4 top 4 from last year will take 3 points from old trafford this year

All those players mentioned have scored in the league this season.
All those players would get in almost every team in Europe.
Falcao, Rooney and RVP are world class. Mata has been great this season so far.

Reactions: PunkNinja
us toffees are not doing great . 4 straight losses , i blame very poor refs that have cost us a lot of point in last 2 months and the players have no pride for that shirt , no excuses today against hull , very poor

@whysoserious? mate you have been unlucky so far and your right refs haven't helped, haven't seen the game yet , watching motd at the moment .

well hull certainly deserved the win today , i cant say the same about the 2 defeats over xmas by stoke and newcastle , if i could make up a hashtag for twitter it would be #weregettingfuc**dbyrefs :naughty:

Reactions: Cobster
You have had some very bad decisions against you mate as of late and if I'm honest that Fazio handball should have been given .

Some of the decisions against City tho were shocking

OMG could the start to 2015 be any better first of we beat Chelsea and then the scum lose to Southampton

Perfect start to the year
i couldnt believe the score after ht , i had money on costa to score 1st and when he did i thought i was the start of a big chelsea win , title wide open for me