Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
IMG_9032.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Informative
Reactions: HUBMUSWELL
us toffees are not doing great . 4 straight losses , i blame very poor refs that have cost us a lot of point in last 2 months and the players have no pride for that shirt , no excuses today against hull , very poor
Don't worry mate, at least you don't have to watch the dross that Paul Lambert has punished us with for 3 years :mad: 11 goals in 20 matches :emb:

That clown needs to go! It's heartbreaking watching my beloved Villa become so embarrassing :(

Reactions: whysoserious?
Don't worry mate, at least you don't have to watch the dross that Paul Lambert has punished us with for 3 years :mad: 11 goals in 20 matches :emb:

That clown needs to go! It's heartbreaking watching my beloved Villa become so embarrassing :(
yeah mate , your struggling aint you, i blame your chairman for that mate , u lost your best players all at same time about 2 seasons ago and didnt get money back for players , i think vlaar , delph and benteke will all go soon aswell , these foregn chairman should not be alowed in english football

Reactions: PKAVFC
yeah mate , your struggling aint you, i blame your chairman for that mate , u lost your best players all at same time about 2 seasons ago and didnt get money back for players , i think vlaar , delph and benteke will all go soon aswell , these foregn chairman should not be alowed in english football

I am amazed we are almost mid table! Booed off again today after a heartless 0-0! I was so hoping Lerner sold us this summer, but no such luck. Vlaar is becoming a myth - he is always injured and thinks one great world cup makes him a 60'000 a week player (no chance)

Delph said 7 months ago he wanted to stay and that he owed Villa. Cue his England call up and whispers in his ear and he wants 65k or he leaves. Let them both go in January, at least we can get some cash ;)

I think Benteke will go to a top four side in the summer... That will hurt, but I don't blame him. Oh well, life is such :woot:

Can't see it being long mate I have to say . The board will only put up with this for so long and I'd say that his time as already passed .

Reactions: PKAVFC
Barcelona showed Man City how to play real football last night. Even Suarez the beaver managed to bag twice.

Although I hate Suarez, I hate City more so I was happy to see Barcelona win last night.
Too bad Messi had his penalty saved
I couldn't agree more than that u said @bigwednesday0 , I hated the cheat because of my hate for Liverpool (being a Everton fan) but I also hate city , I nice outcome would be city to get hammered in the 2nd leg and for the cheat to get crushed and put out for the season , or is that nasty

Reactions: bigwednesday0
I couldn't agree more than that u said @bigwednesday0 , I hated the cheat because of my hate for Liverpool (being a Everton fan) but I also hate city , I nice outcome would be city to get hammered in the 2nd leg and for the cheat to get crushed and put out for the season , or is that nasty
Hahaha!! Well said.
Being a United fan, I hate both city and Liverpool equally!
Hope your team improve soon and climb up the table [emoji106]

@whysoserious? did you see the Everton v Leicester game on Sunday just gone? I can't believe we threw it away with about 3 mins to go. Lukaku looked poor until his goal.