Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
IMG_9032.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Informative
Reactions: HUBMUSWELL
To put the ball in the f*cking net David. Maybe, just maybe some of them will be able to do just that. ;) :p

And it's not like we're desperate to keep Borini, Balotelli and Borini either. ;)

It's Rodgers to you my good man. :D

sorry my friend :rofl::rofl: mr rodgers (aka the shankly wanna be) will be gone for xmas .

Man Utd saying they'll only sell degea if Ramos is given as part of the deal, is that a joke, a quality player (Ramos) for a lanky rubbish goalie, I'd say no probs keep him.

Man Utd saying they'll only sell degea if Ramos is given as part of the deal, is that a joke, a quality player (Ramos) for a lanky rubbish goalie, I'd say no probs keep him.

ill disagree totally with u on that , de gea has youth on his side , i think hes in the top 3 goalkeepers in the world at the moment .
ramos is no longer in his youth and would play once a month because of suspensions , he wouldnt be able to get away with things he does in spanish football in our league , teams go out on purpose to wined players like him up , look at diego costa

personally i think real madrid had no intention in selling ramos , they just dangled the carrot to try and get de gea , well done utd for not budging .
clubs like real and barca demand stupid money for soso players and want buys for them selves on the cheap
what u think of the saga @bigwednesday0 being a utd fan?

Reactions: bigwednesday0
De Gea, a rubbish goalie? Go home you're drunk!
Seriously, United cannot hold Madrid to ransom over De Gea.
If United don't sell him this summer, he will leave for free next summer. They cannot demand Ramos as part of the deal. Unfortunately.

Reactions: whysoserious?
Your entitled to disagree but Degea is shocking, he is another terrible example of the emperors new clothes were people have blown smoke up his *** and no one can say any different. His first season at Utd he was an embarrassment so many games he conceded so many goals, he was slowly setting UTD onto their laughing stock status they have now even before Fergie left. Can I also asked when they already had Lindergard who never got playing why did they take Valdes and now he's having a open spat with LVG.

Everything that was wonderful about Utd is long gone.

Buying a German who's over the hill very soon won't change the sad path they are on first started by Moyes (how the **** he was UTD manager is ridiculous to this day) and is continuing under LVG, the money both of them have spent is insanity based on previous successful man Utd teams.

Ah well, if I was Real Madrid I'd be grateful he isn't coming.

De Gea, a rubbish goalie? Go home you're drunk!
Seriously, United cannot hold Madrid to ransom over De Gea.
If United don't sell him this summer, he will leave for free next summer. They cannot demand Ramos as part of the deal. Unfortunately.

I don't drink mate ;)

He is rubbish, and certainly not worth that much money, if I was real and they do want him (*** knows why) then just wait and get him for free.

ill disagree totally with u on that , de gea has youth on his side , i think hes in the top 3 goalkeepers in the world at the moment .
ramos is no longer in his youth and would play once a month because of suspensions , he wouldnt be able to get away with things he does in spanish football in our league , teams go out on purpose to wined players like him up , look at diego costa

personally i think real madrid had no intention in selling ramos , they just dangled the carrot to try and get de gea , well done utd for not budging .
clubs like real and barca demand stupid money for soso players and want buys for them selves on the cheap
what u think of the saga @bigwednesday0 being a utd fan?
Hi buddy. As much as I rate him, I would prefer United to sell De Gea, rather than let him leave for nothing.
United are now saying he will leave, this summer or next.
I would have loved to have seen Ramos at United, but I can't see that happening.
He is a great leader. Something our defence has been missing recently.
Although I agree with you that he is very volatile!! Hahaha

Hi buddy. As much as I rate him, I would prefer United to sell De Gea, rather than let him leave for nothing.
I would have loved to have seen Ramos at United, but I can't see that happening.

Volitile that's what I love about Ramos, this is comedy gold

Your entitled to disagree but Degea is shocking, he is another terrible example of the emperors new clothes were people have blown smoke up his *** and no one can say any different. His first season at Utd he was an embarrassment so many games he conceded so many goals, he was slowly setting UTD onto their laughing stock status they have now even before Fergie left. Can I also asked when they already had Lindergard who never got playing why did they take Valdes and now he's having a open spat with LVG.

Buying a German who's over the hill very soon won't change the sad path they are on first started by Moyes (how the **** he was UTD manager is ridiculous to this day) and is continuing under LVG, the money both of them have spent is insanity based on previous successful man Utd teams.

I don't drink mate ;)

He is rubbish, and certainly not worth that much money, if I was real and they do want him (*** knows why) then just wait and get him for free.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I don't drink mate ;)

You say United are a laughing stock. United are the benchmark for teams in the Premier League. United are in a transitional phase. It takes time to get back to where they 3 years ago, or so.
All opposing teams and fans see United as their biggest rivals. When United come to town, all the part time supporters come out of the woodwork, venting their spleens .
United are box office. We haven't won a trophy, aside from the Community Shield, in 2 seasons. But United will return to the top.
Remember those words!

Who do you support, btw?

think there is better out there mate for the price , personalty if i was lvg , id tempt hummels away from dortmund and go for stones from us . but i think it would have to be more than chelseas pathetic £20 mill , makes my laugh when they offer us that for stones who is going to be the best centre back in the next 5 years and make us pay 28million for that yard dog lukaku

You say United are a laughing stock. United are the benchmark for teams in the Premier League. United are in a transitional phase. It takes time to get back to where they 3 years ago, or so.
All opposing teams and fans see United as their biggest rivals. When United come to town, all the part time supporters come out of the woodwork, venting their spleens .
United are box office. We haven't won a trophy, aside from the Community Shield, in 2 seasons. But United will return to the top.
Remember those words!

Who do you support, btw?

remember @bigwednesday0 u cant win the league with kids. but u can win it 6 times and dominate in the 90s with them

Never mind that lads, what about that b@stard back stabber Delph.

The biggest Judas in premier league history.

Everything that is wrong with footballers today. Loyal only to the ££££