Ex Machina (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #18) [Czech Republic]

Oct 28, 2013
Release date: October 2, 2015
Purchase link: FilmArena (sold out)
Price: 699 CZK (26.57)
Notes: Limited to 751 copies

Group Buy (closed): carllenc

ex machina.jpg

film_21522_1.jpg11816015_1162777940405425_843294735_n.jpg11774666_1162777947072091_1014548462_n.jpg

- WWA steelbook - same as Zavvi etc. (even though it looks little different from these photos - it is because of light)
- front embossed; back "AVA" title debossed
ex_machina_03.jpg

ex_machina_04.jpg
ex_machina_11.jpg
ex_machina_13.jpg

ex_machina_18.jpg

ex_machina_17.jpg

Audio: DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 English; DTS 5.1 Czech, Hungarian, Portuguese, Spanish; Dolby Digital 5.1 Polish, Russian, Thai, Turkish
Subtitles: English, Czech, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Estonian, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian
Region: ABC

Extras:
- The Story (00:02:17)
- The Cast (00:03:08)
- The Design (00:02:48)
- Creating Ava (00:03:17)
- The Turing Test (00:01:51)

-Single Blu-ray disc SteelBook,
- WEA FullSlip original packaging, with an attractive finish,
- Lenticular magnet with 3D effect of AVA,
- 32-page PhotoBook,
- Collectible Character Cards with protagonists,
- Collectible Art Cards art cards with interior design sketches,
- Numbered Plastic Collectible Card and of course a Holographic Sticker with the indication of the number of your Collector's Edition,
- And also a special bonus in the form of Collectible Poster with technical drawing of AVA Android.

Last edited by a moderator:
For totally selfish reasons, I'm actually hoping that this doesn't become part of the FA Collection, because I already have the UK steel and don't really want to double dip... but I know I will once the full package is revealed. Why do you do this to us Film Arena?! :arghh: :p

For totally selfish reasons, I'm actually hoping that this doesn't become part of the FA Collection, because I already have the UK steel and don't really want to double dip... but I know I will once the full package is revealed. Why do you do this to us Film Arena?! :arghh: :p

hahaha I have it also but who cares this is film arena collection, if they actually make it part of their collection , I hope it gets confirmed :p

@littleprince32 possible film arena Collection numbered edition Ex Machina

Reactions: littleprince32
Oh my god, if it will be Film arena collection with Full slip and all the goodies :drool::drool::hungry::hungry:
@harry Full of lovely and SEXY goodies! :woot: :drool: Cant wait! :notworthy:
Folks be like :LOL:

jesus-dancing-gif-1743920.gif
@Apollon And Franky be like:
fuck_yeah1_by_lord_iluvatar-d69lo2o.gif
:D
Stop it just STOP it Please Film Arena :sick: My wallet needs a vacation :cigar: sooooooooo Stop ok are you reading this Film Arena ? again STOP :mad:. No more Steelbooks please :angel:
@luke98 A vacation you say? It's called the cemetery! Here you go! https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/r-i-p-to-my-wallet-bank-account.54312/ LOL! :D :p

For totally selfish reasons, I'm actually hoping that this doesn't become part of the FA Collection, because I already have the UK steel and don't really want to double dip... but I know I will once the full package is revealed. Why do you do this to us Film Arena?! :arghh: [emoji14]
Yep same boat! Lol[emoji23]

Reactions: harry
This release is far away, so the reveal of what they intend to do could be short notice or may take a while, but there is no way in H##L that with this steel on hands they will not do a film arena Collection numbered edition Fullslip. When they have such gorgeous Steelbook, they go for a package item. I would be shocked if it would not be. I don't expect news that early, but it is Universal and they seem flexible in terms of letting happen exclusive Fullsip Editions for film arena. So now it's just waiting to see what happens :wow:

Wii karel open the gb?
I hope he does.:emb:

I'd like to join this group buy but assume I need to have written 20 messages or something? I better get cracking....

At this time this is not even confirmed to be part of the film arena Collection,
if ever film arena decides to make it part of the FAC, at that point it is after that,
that we can expect a group Buy, but release is september so it is far away,
they have plenty of time to decide if they will make it part of FAC
and if so at what time they will inform us about it.

:)