Ex Machina (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Poland]

Hey folks, there's a "magic" button on the website, if you click it, you can actually see the site in English ;)

Screen Shot 2015-06-22 at 00.10.26.png Screen Shot 2015-06-22 at 00.11.25.png

No additional fees. You were right with your quote.

Super affordable. Use Google Chrome- it translates everything. And the member setup was SIMPLE (compared to other foreign sites). Used Paypal- easy peasy!:thumbs:
Yeah, that's exactly what I'm gonna use when I get to my laptop. My Google Chrome on my phone doesn't translate pages (unless someone knows a trick)

Is "code" in the shipping area the zip code for USA buyers? There's no place to put a state, so I'm assuming it must be.

Says my order is pending, and it came out to $37 and some change.

Anyone know when we're actually charged? At the time of release, or immediately?
My paypal was charged immediately. 24 hours after my order, I got this additional email:
--Order placed in the store changed its status.
The current status of your order: PAID TO DISPATCH
About Shipping inform in a separate email
The waiting time for delivery = time of completion of the contract + the time of its delivery--

Make of it what you will!! (Does that mean "you will get it when it is sent to you?!!!:LOL:)

Be careful guys when buying from Bluedvd as they often don't know what they're selling. I purchased Interstellar steelbook from them that turned out to be a Metalpak even tho the listing clearly says 'Steelbook'

just pre ordered there now but didn't pay yet as funds are not available just yet.. if i leave paying say till 2 weeks or so before release date, will my order still be valid or will they cancel after x amount of days if i dont pay now? anyone any ideas

just pre ordered there now but didn't pay yet as funds are not available just yet.. if i leave paying say till 2 weeks or so before release date, will my order still be valid or will they cancel after x amount of days if i dont pay now? anyone any ideas

You may get an email reminder there is something awaiting a payment and if not settled they may release it for resale a couple of days later. Drop them a line, they responded to me very quickly :thumbs: