Ex Machina (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Poland]

Ordered last week and haven't received it yet. I only put my city on the order form on their website, since there was no spot for the state. Paid with PayPal which has my city and state on there. Hope they figured it out.
For city I put 'Cleveland, Ohio' to be sure. Also- after one month I sent them an email that I had not gotten it- and they sent me back an email that said "Ships Today!" - which clearly meant they forgot. And I got it 5 days later.
So I recommend emailing them.
@Tikiman

Last edited:
Reactions: Tikiman
For city I put 'Cleveland, Ohio' to be sure. Also- after one month I sen them an email that I had not gotten it- and they sent me back an email that said "Ships Today!" - which clearly meant they forgot. And I got it 5 days later.
So I recommend emailing them.
@Tikiman

I'll wait till Tuesday since that will be one week since I ordered it then I'll hit them up with an email. Thanks for the suggestion.

Reactions: C.C. 95
Used the tracking number they sent and after some Polish to English translation I see that it's out for delivery in my city. Hope to get it today!

Just got mine in today, and it looks fantastic. The wrapping is a little loose for my taste, but nothing is torn, and it was worth the price. Arrived in a thick box with plenty of wrapping. I would recommend this to anyone who's on the ledge about it

Reactions: digitalbabe
Package came in today. Came in mint condition like others have stated. Kinda bummed that this one didn't come with a UV code but oh well

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 123
Reactions: digitalbabe