snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: June 1st, 2015
Purchase link: Ex_Machina
Price: £21.99
Notes: Embossed Front with Gloss Varnish Finish and Debossed Reverse. Limited to 2,000 copies.
Steelbook is not silver

11072619-1424269404-678753.jpg

11072619-1424269404-678814.jpg

11072619-1424269404-678707.jpg

11072619-1424269404-678702.jpg

11072619-1424269404-678758.jpg

In hand hidefninja.com exclusive pics:
Posted here 12:09pm EST, May 7 as received from Zavvi

cjgidi1431014896-jpg.158575

be2uwy1431014853-jpg.158576

fl3rah1431014804-jpg.158577

Last edited by a moderator:
@AnubisNefer The following subtitels will be on the german blu ray:

Deutsch, Dänisch, Englisch für Hörgeschädigte, Finnisch, Französisch, Hindi, Isländisch, Italienisch, Japanisch, Niederländisch, Norwegisch, Portugiesisch, Schwedisch, Spanisch

(I hope it's OK that I didn't translate it)

@AnubisNefer The following subtitels will be on the german blu ray:

Deutsch, Dänisch, Englisch für Hörgeschädigte, Finnisch, Französisch, Hindi, Isländisch, Italienisch, Japanisch, Niederländisch, Norwegisch, Portugiesisch, Schwedisch, Spanisch

(I hope it's OK that I didn't translate it)
Thank you, I don't need any, but just wanted to know.

Appreciate your fast reply. ;-)

Reactions: Hatori
I always order steels separately, when you order 2 at a time, are they better protected for shipping ?
He means that 2 great steelbooks are being released on the same day. Nothing to do with how they are being shipped

Zavvi always ships steelbooks in separate boxes no matter how many you order

ok this is what I meant, I wanted to know if we ordered 2 if it was better protected but you answered my question.

Nope.
You can order even 20 steels from Zavvi at onse...
The result: You will receive, separately, 20 little white boxes...
Or, the worst: 20 soft-sleeves :sorry:

ok this is what I meant, I wanted to know if we ordered 2 if it was better protected but you answered my question.
Zavvi always ship every item separately. So even if you ordered 5 of the exact same Steelbook for example, you'd have 5 separate packages arrive.

@MrBMT have you ever used paypal with Zavvi ?
@Actarus I haven't no - mainly because they charge extra to pay via it, but I've also heard of people having their orders cancelled because Zavvi didn't take the payment correctly (or something along those lines) via PayPal for pre-orders in the past, which would suck if an item sold out.

Reactions: Actarus
Watched this a few days ago,enjoyed it but I'm not convinced by rewatch potential as it's quite a claustrophobic movie in that it's a simple plot and many scenes feel too repetitive. Steelbook looks great though.

for Whiplash: release date is june 1st Monday, status is Awaiting Stock Pick, I put my credit card, I know they charge a bit in advance, but if they try today it will be declined. Would my order be cancelled or like other company they try a 2nd time on another day ? ...reason why I wanted to use paypal end of month is rough and now all nice zavvi releases... I am hoping it will stay in Awaiting Stock Pick until tomorrow friday what do you think ?
If they fail to take a payment on a card you'll get an email saying there's been a payment problem and telling you to login to your account to change the card details.
As a lot of people have been charged for this today, I'm guessing they'll be starting to ship tomorrow - having said that there's not going to be anyone at zavvi processing the payments now, so if you pre-ordered today, I'd imagine you'll be charged some time tomorrow.

Considering the film is released in a few days though I doubt you'll have any issues if you do pay via PayPal, the times people mentioned it was and issue is when they've ordered months in advance - the only downside in that case is that it costs a tiny bit more.

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Actarus
cheers for the tag Steelselecta :thumbs:
even if back in stock, nice looking steel but films not for me
btw just so you know the tags only work with upto 8 members per post. otherwise they don't go out. :thumbs:

basil :thumbs:

@CasuallyDressed @Scary Hair @levi @chunk @blu-steel @Phantasmic @luke98 @DADDYCOOL187
Thanks for the tag basil:notworthy::thumbs:
got my order in when if first went live, still haven't seen the movie so I'm hoping I like it when it arrives:ohno: steelbook looks great though so I'm looking forward to getting it:)

• Informative
Reactions: levi