Fan Expo Canada 2016: September 01 - 04

AlienKing

The Matrix has you...
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2014
Ontario, Kanada
Details/Info: Fan Expo Canada website

Anybody going? I've actually never been to one. So if anyone going from here I wouldn't mind meeting up :)
Impressive guest list but I'm not gonna pay $100 to get an autograph from Stan Lee :OMG::wow: I dont have anything else to get signed except may be from the voice actors for Goku (DBZ) and Mikasa (AoT)

Complete guest list here
Here is a preview...
Comic artits: Stan Lee (This will be Stan's last Canadian appearance), Frank Miller, David Finch
Actors: Mark Hamill, Gillian Anderson, Charlie Cox, Adam West, John Borrowman, Christopher Lloyd, John Cusack, Hayley Atwell, Ben McKenzie, Jon Bernthal

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bonakaze
Oh and C.C. there is that famous first year of blu-ray of the nebachnezzar (too lazy to look up correct spelling) from Japan that costs like $500 + ... that was an epic edition!

I liked Matrix 1 and 2 .. not 3 so much. 1 got better each watch and 2 I just was already bit by the bug and in the universe when seeing it and just loved him kicking ass.
See kids...THAT GUY is awesome :thumbs::cool:

Oh and C.C. there is that famous first year of blu-ray of the nebachnezzar (too lazy to look up correct spelling) from Japan that costs like $500 + ... that was an epic edition!
Nebuchadnezzar :giggle: Yea i'm still on the hunt for one of those. :watch:

I will look that up!:thumbs: Thanks!:D
If you need info on any of the Matrix editions PM me :happy::emb::coffee:

Hasbro will have a black series Kylo Ren and a Marvel Legends exclusive that is shared with SDCC

@AlienKing
Thanks for the tag! I might actually make it this year, as we plan on visiting friends in Toronto around that time. would love to kick it with ninjas
Well hit me up if you do :thumbs:

P.S - They've added Morena Beccarin
giphy.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: Asopp

This past weekend at Fan Expo Canada, comic book legend Stan Lee made his final Canadian appearance. At age 93, Lee has been thinning back his convention appearances over the last few years. He made his final European appearance in 2014 and he’ll be making his final New York Comic Con appearance next month.

Best known as the co-creator of Spider-Man, Iron Man, The Avengers, X-Men, Hulk, Thor, Fantastic Four, and many, many more, Lee is one of the last surviving pioneers of the silver age of comic books. These days, he runs his POW! Entertainment media company and cameos in almost every single Marvel Studios production possible.

On Sunday, September 4th at 11am, Lee stood in front of a jam-packed audience in Room 105 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre and bid his final farewell to his Canadian fans. “This’ll probably be my last time in Canada, so I wanted to thank you for everything,” Lee began, looking out at the crowd. “I love you all and you know what I like to say… excelsior!” With that, he stood up, looked at his endearing fans for a moment longer, waved, and walked off stage.

Photography exclusively provided to HDN by James Livitski

Continue reading...

• Thanks

Fan Expo Canada was held this past weekend at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre. Celebrating its 22nd year, 2016’s show was one of the biggest, most successful yet. HDN media contributor James Livitski was able to walk the floor on the weekend and below are some of the sights seen during the event.

Enjoy!

‘Invincible’ artist / ‘Grizzly Shark’ creator Ryan Ottley

Illustrator Allen Ribo

Continue reading...

• Thanks