E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: February 19, 2016
Purchase link: Kimchi - OOS
Price: $34.99
Note: 300 copies - Limited to 2 per order.

image.jpeg

Last edited:
to anyone who received their Copy and Opened it, is it just me or Steel is so very Tight inside Fullslip way too snug fit took me 30 minute to remove the steel within the Fullslip :wow:

lol yes I have been opening them for a while now, makes it so much more fun and it's a whole new way of appreciating your Steels.

However, if I put back that Fantastic 4 Steel into his Kimchi Fullslip, I am scared I will never see this steel again :hilarious:

I remember having trouble trying to get my Begin Again steelbook from the full slip. It honestly took forever :ohno: :dead: . Also, yesterday had another painful one with Escape From New York INFO (n):sick:.

Reactions: Actarus
I remember having trouble trying to get my Begin Again steelbook from the full slip. It honestly took forever :ohno: :dead: . Also, yesterday had another painful one with Escape From New York INFO (n):sick:.

indeed begin again Fullslip I had same experience but less painful thank Kimchi Fantastic 4, I was shaking that thing like it was a piggy bank :mad:

Kimchi Vs FAC (for once someone who owns both editions as opposed to blind reviews)

Kimchi VS FAC Ed #1
-FULLSLIP: Brightness and Sharpness is nicer more clear on the Kimchi Fullslip Edition.
Also really nice touch on the back Artwork debossed treatment /gloss on the Kimchi Fullslip.
Back artwork Numbering Card FAC really nice Art on card - Kimchi Nice Korean paper Korean J-Card

Bonus Item;

- FAC is Stunning in terms of Bonus Items as Opposed to Kimchi and their 1 bonus Item (5 Postercards)
and not to mention the Fullsip is so tight around the steellbook very difficult to take the steel out of the stunning fullslip

Kimchi VS FAC Ed #2

- FULLSLIP: The flip Flop Lenti is Spectacular on the FAC edition on the Fullslip !!!
Kimchi may be nicer more bright and sharpness for their 2D Fullslip - but the Fullslip Lenticular flip flop on the Ed #2 is extremely nice on the FAC edition
(really impressed by the Fullslip Lenti Flip/Flop)
Back artwork Numbering Card FAC really nice - Kimchi Nice Korean paper Korean J-Card and again nice embossed/gloss treatment

Bonus Item;

Same as Ed #1, FAC beats Kimchi in terms of Bonus Items Included

Value for your $ = FAC > Kimchi

PS: I really need to strongly point out that the the Kimchi Fullslip is much more clearer,
but if you didn't get it at pre-oreder price it might not be worth it.
FAC overall beats Kimchi

What if I don't care for flip-flop lentis? I think they look very amateurish.