Farewell My Concubine (Blu-ray Metal Box) (iMovie Exclusive) [China]

May 19, 2012
China
BWBJ.JPG

iMovie Exclusive #1 “Farewell My Concubine” China Metal Box
The Release Date Around Mid September
500 Limited Print Run, Full Paper Sleeve(All Numbered, 001-500), Booklet Inside, Extended Movie Trailer In Blu-ray Disc
AUDIO: Dolby TrueHD Audio Chinese; Dolby Digital Audio Chinese
SUBTITLES: English; Simplified Chinese; Traditional Chinese
Completely sold out
9/13 update: Factory told me this should be delay a few days...

3/22 update: Beacuse of some reasons, Farewell My Concubine and Fist of legend were delayed for half a year. I am very sorry. Now FMC and Fist of legend will begin shipping on April 5 to April 15. This VMBs were made in china HPM's factory, not VIVA's.
Limited to 500 with laser etched, numbered copies, matte finish, Embossed title.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe you forgot about the guy that was importing ironpacks into the states (he lived somewhere in North Carolina) and got named in the copyright / infringement suit along BDMO.

They won't go after guys that get one or two copies, but I wouldn't want to be sitting on 20+ with a listing on e-bay.

Have fun with that guys! I'm staying out.

Wow, I wasn't aware of that EEK!

In this case, better be on the safe side :p

@...mnbx888.....do you no if its possible to order this from the UK? And which site to order on in china?

Thanks bud! ;)

Last edited:
I asked one of Chinese friend about this release

he told me that
HPM release some of VMB like Kings Speech, elite squad and china metalpak like Ipman, astoboy etc (china metalpak they usually called, quality is not good enough for collecting but very cheap)

iMovie is kind of seller in taobao, they produced 500 limited VMB and pre-order at taobao.com which is very famous ebay in china.

I checked iMovie shop if they have stock for farewell my concubine. but it seems to be sold out already, they described iMovie 1st exclusive is farewell my concubine

2nd exclusive VMB is Fist Of Legend, it's also 500 limited VMB, scheduled delivery is August.

once I received iMovie 2nd exclusive VMB, I will make thread here to post the pic. :D

right now I can not find any place to sell farewell my concubine VMB in china online shop :(

It's a new release ? The come-back of the VMB ?

It's new release from Viva metal china cooperated with HPM (Hualu Picture Media, last vivia was Kings speech)

500 limited print run and numbered. official Viva metal product.

actually Viva metal was dead in NA, Europe but Viva still release few of titles in China.

Exclusive #1 : Farewell my concubine 500 print limited run
Exclusive #2 : First of legend 500 print limited run

That's what I know about this release.

Wow man this looks the business & besides it's a VMB and I gotta complete my collection, thanks Scope for the heads-up, now who can help a fellow ninja acquiring one of these beauties please :p

I need to get this and Fist of Legend is a must, especially as that was what made the Wachowski brothers hire choreographer Yuen Woo-ping for the fight scenes in The Matrix.

Last edited: