Tokyo Drift
Fast & Furious
Fast 5
Fast & Furious 6
Fast & Furious 7 (empty case)

ff1.png ff2.png ff3.png ff4.png ff5.png ff6.png ff7.png
ff.jpg

Last edited:
I think it's pretty safe to assume at this point that the artwork for Fast & Furious 7 will be the same for the inevitable Zavvi exclusive version to complete the Zavvi SteelBook set

Only part 4 has had any damage so far for me, a very small, slight scratch on the front (hidden under the J-card at the top).

I'm not bothered enough to do anything about it as while I like to receive them in perfect condition, they do still get wear and tear on the shelf as I don't put any protective stuff around them.

At the end of the day, while I love steelbooks, they're ultimately boxes around the discs.

UK is probably the most open market in the world. Majority of the retailers ship overseas at reasonable price. Shame that European and American retailers don't do the same.

Actually Igans, as far as I understand it they are breaking the law at MM as regards only selling into the German market.

The EU is supposed to be an unrestricted market - unrestricted travel, unrestricted right of residence, unrestricted right to purchase goods, services property etc for all EU citizens.

I never been a fan of these flicks, I think the represent everything that's wrong with the world of cinema right now, but it can make one gift for a friend of mine

Thanks @Marco86 ! Let's see if @merowinger can assist. I was going through my bluray collection list and I noticed I have the most random F&F collection. Editions from Oz, UK, Korea and will have the Film Arena coming release. But I don't have F&F 2, 3 and 4 steelbooks. Hopefully I can get hold of them to complete steel my set.