Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: 7th September 2015
Purchase links:
Zavvi
HMV UK
HMV IE
Price: £19.99 (HMV UK) - £22.99 (Zavvi) - €24.99 (HMV IE)

1.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont know why you are all threating, it will be the same, its a universal steel release and all art will be the same.

Got the MM one coming and will pick up the discs later on down the line when they drop in price. The artwork will probably be the same worldwide so I wouldn't worry too much considering this hasn't even got a release date yet for the steel (31st Dec is a placeholder before you pull me up on it ;) )

Zavvi probably wanted to get this out whilst the hype is out around the cinema release so they probably don't have all/any real details around this.

Got the MM one coming and will pick up the discs later on down the line when they drop in price. The artwork will probably be the same worldwide so I wouldn't worry too much considering this hasn't even got a release date yet for the steel (31st Dec is a placeholder before you pull me up on it ;) )

Zavvi probably wanted to get this out whilst the hype is out around the cinema release so they probably don't have all/any real details around this.

Same much cheaper option plus i hate giving zavvi money!

I got the £5 off voucher too.

It's no use to me with the titles offered, and I would certainly have liked it to be something actually F&F related, but I'm not that bothered as I was going to buy the set anyway so the 'sweetener' made no difference to my decision. That said, no way will I be buying F7 at that price, I'll just wait for a price drop.

I've also no doubt it'll look like the MM version. Very rarely do Universal offer different designs (mainly when it comes out in one country then gets a WW release - like Jurassic Park), and they've clearly gone to the effort of doing a matching set. I guess Zavvi simply haven't been given the artwork by Universal and they can't nick the image from MM as much as they might want to.

They are saying its a UK exclusive on their Twitter. You could take that two ways I guess, that Zavvi have the exclusive in the UK. Or that this one is exclusive to the UK. Meaning with this artwork, which is awful since it doesn't match 1-6.

I also never received that £5 voucher after buying 1-6. Checked my junk mail too.

Last edited:
just happened to see this and pre ordered.. really disappointed at the price and also NO discount that they had mentioned if you ordered all 6 previous movies.. wt Zavvi!

Note it says UK Exclusive, not Zavvi Exclusive, so this may be available from other retailers. Also unlikely to match the recently released 1-6 steelbooks.

I've pre-ordered for now, but will cancel if it doesn't match the other steels. I also haven't received the £5 mystery code, which doesn't surprise me as I've never received those sort of emails from Zavvi. (n)