Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: 7th September 2015
Purchase links:
Zavvi
HMV UK
HMV IE
Price: £19.99 (HMV UK) - £22.99 (Zavvi) - €24.99 (HMV IE)

1.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Bunch of economic studies graduates on this forum, that's pretty cool.

I saw the film today and enjoyed it, only issue was it felt too long but the ending got to me.

I'm not a fan of this franchise at all, but I watched the trailer and it gripped me. Looks like another impulse purchase courtesy of Film Arena. :happy:

Praying the final artwork is in line with the new zavvi Fast and Furious steels but have a horrible feeling it won't be :/

Reactions: Flash
What did Zavvi give to the people who were promised something special if they ordered all previous 6 movies on steelbook? Or has it not been announced yet?

Prices are getting too high on these pre-orders, would not mind paying so much if they were i.e 3D or had embossing, still what can I say, I am an addict :wow:

Looks like German empty steel and as-cheap-as-you-can-find-it standard bluray is the way forward here. Might be the same price overall but at least you will get a matching set.

Looks like German empty steel and as-cheap-as-you-can-find-it standard bluray is the way forward here. Might be the same price overall but at least you will get a matching set.

I´m really glad i got my whole Package at MM(btw.i won it :whistle:) but € 66,40 (48,50 GBP) is a good Price IMO:thumbs:

Curious to see how they'll go with it, there's about three variations of artwork for each FF film so there's no need for them to stick with the recent waves design theme though I guess it would be the easy option. Either way, I'd be amazed if the eventual FF8 onwards stick to one consistent themed design, chances of anyone getting a full matching set collecting before they stop making the franchise is minimal I'd say as there'll no doubt be other SB variants of the existing films over the coming years