Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: 7th September 2015
Purchase links:
Zavvi
HMV UK
HMV IE
Price: £19.99 (HMV UK) - £22.99 (Zavvi) - €24.99 (HMV IE)

1.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Im teally hopeing this will match the set, im starting to worry abit, im thinking of getting thr german MM Exclusive from ebay.

At first I was fairly indifferent but having thought about it more, if the German FF7 Steelbook is the global one I think I'd cancel my order. Each Fast and Furious film seems to get 3-4 variant artworks so a better option later on would be likely. To me that wave is one of the weakest designs as well and the purple art doesn't vibe FF7 to me at all either. For how much they're charging I'd rather hold off for a better option.

I know the series doesn't tend to get wow steelbooks but its pretty much a billion dollar juggernaut, hopefully we'll get a strong effort that isn't quite so budget looking as the recent wave. The tbc art looks better to me and as it's highly unlikely the franchise will end with a consistent art across a wave until Universal stops making them, I don't mind non-uniform designs.

Hey guys, many new collections site awards (showcase collection earn awards) for many popular franchises were added here-feel free to showcase your F&F stuff!

Reactions: IRON MAN