Fast & Furious 7 - Paul Walker Special Edition (BD SteelBook) (HDzeta Silver Label No.4) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: 10th Aug, 2015
Purchase link: https://shop.hdzeta.com//index.php?...ducts_id=175&zenid=6mntgjsipm4ie52ucl29ui36d6

HDzeta Webstore:https://shop.hdzeta.com/
Price: 168CNY (about 27 USD)

Limited 1000 copies
Live 11:00 AM.EST USA July 31th
Group Buy live at HDN at the same time. HERE

full

Last edited:
well... if do the 7 then would probably need to do the 1~6 then 8, 9 :D

Yep. HDZ shouldn't waste time with this. They can rather go for other stand alone movie. Lots of out there.

I think HDZeta should cancel this release unless they are going to do a decapack.

It is amazing how many comments there are about HDZeta releasing movie without the others in the series, but there are a lot of people jumping on the bandwagon for FilmArena with the Hunger Games release and there has not been any mention of them doing the other releases in the series.:whistle::banghead::banghead::ohno::ohno:

• Informative
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
It looks like HDzeta are happy to release almost anything as an 'exclusive' now.

Some people here would have screamed blue bloody murder if I had said that - even in jest!

To be honest, I think the total c*ck up that was the release of Gladiator (all to to-ing and fro-ing between them and scanavo etc must have eaten into funds) means that they really need to recoup funds with a few simple and straighforward releases.

Just a theory, but possible.

Reactions: capricornio34232
It is amazing how many comments there are about HDZeta releasing movie without the others in the series, but there are a lot of people jumping on the bandwagon for FilmArena with the Hunger Games release and there has not been any mention of them doing the other releases in the series.:whistle::banghead::banghead::ohno::ohno:
Fair point but this is FF which has got 6 predecessors. So it is a big gap to fill. In case of HG, HG3 was only the third in the queue. Also another reason to go for it is due to the lack of title on the spine of the UK release and is only few quid above the UK release.

Reactions: harry
You state the completist in you wants the full set, but your HDZeta Silver Line will not be complete without this either.
Your right but that's why I would still consider picking this up especially if no one is gonna release something better. I'm just saying I would prefer a full set over a single release.

Your right for those making a huge deal over this but I don't think there's anything wrong with stating a preference for a set.