Fifty Shades of Grey (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

Thinking of joining the GB? (HMV need an estimate)

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't get a UK steelbook for Gone Girl or Interstellar but we get this.

Who makes these decisions :mad:
Somehow I think this is more popular than both of those you stated put together. Love it or hate it, it's going to sell boat loads.

Reactions: Actarus
Somehow I think this is more popular than both of those you stated put together. Love it or hate it, it's going to sell boat loads.

The film in general might - but would a regular movie buyer pay more for a steelbook than just the regular bluray/DVD? Only way I can see this selling out is if the price of the regular bluray is, for some reason, the same as the steelbook. Otherwise why would most people pay more?

(I appreciate that steelbook fans are happy to pay more as they are collectors - I'm just talking about people who merely want to own/watch the film and pay as little as possible to do so).

Understood mate :thumbs:. But I suppose it's the same for any movie release that gets a steelbook.

Reactions: Actarus
Well I'm game for this. Not that I'll be getting it, but I've never watched the film and knowing HMV this will end up in the 2 for £25 deal.

That's when I make my move. I'll have to work on my excuse when I eventually reach the checkout or in the unlikely event police raid my home and find this in my collection. Maybe that should be a question on one of the ninja week giveaways. :hilarious:

Status
Not open for further replies.