Film Arena - Steelbook Retailer Thread

fa logo 2.jpg

Feel free to discuss any experiences or policies about this retailer here.

http://www.filmarena.cz/

Last edited by a moderator:
I think their going to need a big exclusive eventually, the two movies they have mentioned are not attention grabbers and I may not buy them. A lot of premium and standard releases will come that interest me more.

Scorch trials will be nice to go along with the maze runner. Would like to see at least mocking jay part 2 to go with the first part as well. But so far that's just a Pipe dream. Lol

if Black Baron is intending to pick up some titles to "lighten" FA's load, why not long standing projects like King Kong, XMen 1-6?

Because we all want them from fac. It would be a great disappointment if they let xmen 1-6 drop off forever. Or pass them to another retailer the possibilities they can do with these like making a spine art that crosses all of them for one would be great

hmm black barons wonder if they pick up the one fa have failed to do so far and looking more like they wont
such as
xmen
fast furious
krampus
the minions
unbroken
child 44
dredd

all the above promised but still undelivered!!!!!

also whatever happened to Terminator 2 looks like that never happen either and still no update to say what they are doing
@paulboland @carllenc @Collector03601 how about and update of above missing films?
or film arena ducking the question? as per usual.

basil :thumbs:

Reactions: Scary Hair
hmm black barons wonder if they pick up the one fa have failed to do so far and looking more like they wont
such as
xmen
fast furious
krampus
the minions
unbroken
child 44
dredd

also whatever happened to Terminator 2 looks like that never happen either and still no update to say what they are doing
@paulboland @carllenc @Collector03601 how about and update of above missing films?

I heard they were waiting for the 3d release of Terminator 2 before releasing the FAC.

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
such as
xmen
fast furious
krampus
the minions
unbroken
child 44
dredd

Myself I hope not as all of these I would prefer to have in my film arena collection except Krampus. And since I promised myself the black barons would not be a set I will complete and just cherry pick the releases I like from them I would hate for fast and furious movies to go that route or xmen movies as well. Let's see if we get some updates soon. I don't mind the waiting for releases because they always deliver.

Well I have to say this about film arena. If they ever cancel a preorder on you. Don't expect to get your money back but get points that you can shop for at their webshop.

Well, interesting. I am still trying to figure out everything about them. . . I have placed a few orders, plus given them a donations to be on their VIP list. . . .But , what does this, "VIP" entail exactly? Does anyone know? I did receive a number, so now I have a place in line to purchase Limited releases, but for some unknown reason, it never allows me to purchase the Ultimate double releases, as it says my number doesn't support that purchse, and yet they still seem to be available to the general consensus. What is up with that? . . . because I'd much rather buy the ultimate double release than all releases separately.
Please, if anyone has any insight into these inquiries, don't hesitate to share!!

Thank you guys and gals!,
-Trevski

PS: totally unrelated, but I had sent a user $60 dollars USD over two months ago, for a group buy, which I was already invested in, but once I sent the money, he disregarded all my attempts to communicate, and still, to this day have yet to received any sort of communication from this sneaky Hi-Def "NINJA"!!!

Thanks Again
-Trev

I had sent a user $60 dollars USD over two months ago, for a group buy, which I was already invested in, but once I sent the money, he disregarded all my attempts to communicate, and still, to this day have yet to received any sort of communication from this sneaky Hi-Def "NINJA"!!!

Send me a PM with screenshots of the conversation you had with that person and a screenshot of your paypal transaction. We'll take it from there.

@apsmith21

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
...but for some unknown reason, it never allows me to purchase the Ultimate double releases, as it says my number doesn't support that purchse...

The reason being is that to be able to ''pre-order'' a ''HardBox FullSlip Cover with EDITION #1 and EDITION #2'' when you ''own a Still Collectible number'', your number must be under 501 as they are limited to 501 Units(in General).

So if your number is higher than #501, you will not be eligible to participate in any ''pre-order with a still collectible number'' for such releases.

PS: totally unrelated, but I had sent a user $60 dollars USD over two months ago, for a group buy, which I was already invested in, but once I sent the money, he disregarded all my attempts to communicate, and still, to this day have yet to received any sort of communication from this sneaky Hi-Def "NINJA"!!!

Thanks Again
-Trev

Sorry for going slightly off-topic.

I'm curious. Did you resolve the issue with this sneaky Hi-Def ninja? :)
You can PM me if you don't want to spam like I do. :)

Sorry for going slightly off-topic.

I'm curious. Did you resolve the issue with this sneaky Hi-Def ninja? :)
You can PM me if you don't want to spam like I do. :)

NO!! I still have yet to resolve this problem. All I can see is who I paid it to through my PayPal. At least I have that, but I can use his name, to safe guard other members?
Thanks for the response!

-Trev
Send me a PM with screenshots of the conversation you had with that person and a screenshot of your paypal transaction. We'll take it from there.

@apsmith21

Oh. Sorry, as I am just now seeing this!!

OK!! not sure how to easily PM you on here. . .
-
-Trev

NO!! I still have yet to resolve this problem. All I can see is who I paid it to through my PayPal. At least I have that, but I can use his name, to safe guard other members?
Thanks for the response!

-Trev

Oh. Sorry, as I am just now seeing this!!

OK!! not sure how to easily PM you on here. . .
-
-Trev
Apollon is currently away from the forums for a few days, so please contact @apsmith21 about this by clicking the little envelope icon at the top right corner of the site, then select "Start a New Conversation" (or simply click here) and add apsmith21 into the Participants. :)