Film Arena - Steelbook Retailer Thread

fa logo 2.jpg

Feel free to discuss any experiences or policies about this retailer here.

http://www.filmarena.cz/

Last edited by a moderator:
@Jawcrc FAC has not yet release both T2 and T4

Kimchi -T2, T4
Nova - T2
HDZ -T1, T3, T4, T5
Plain T5
FA -T1, T3, T5
Black Baron - T1

Thanks yeah i forgot fac hasn't done t4 either so just waiting on hdz and film arena unless kimchi pops the other ones out soon but I don't have any of the other ones so I'm rooting for fa and hdz as I have the ones they have released :) or nova if they do the rest as I have that one as well lol

Dear collectors,

let us inform you briefly about the plan of FAC editions, we are facing:

FAC # 45 TED // start of pre-orders August 29, 2016 at 8:00 am CET // end of pre-orders September 5, 2016 at 20:00 CET
FAC # 46 TED 2 BONG EDITION E1 // start of pre-orders August 29, 2016 at 8:00 am CET // end of pre-orders September 5, 2016 at 20:00 CET
FAC # 46 TED 2 FLASH EDITION E2 // start of pre-orders August 29, 2016 at 8:00 am CET // end of pre-orders September 5, 2016 at 20:00 CET
FAC # 47 X-MEN: Apocalypse // start of pre-orders TBA // end of pre-orders TBA
FAC # 48 DEADPOOL EDITION 1 // start of pre-orders TBA // end of pre-orders TBA
FAC # 48 DEADPOOL EDITION 2 // start of pre-orders TBA // end of pre-orders TBA
FAC # 48 DEADPOOL EDITION 3 HARDBOX FULLSLIP // start of pre-orders TBA // end of pre-orders TBA
FAC # 49 KRAMPUS // start of pre-orders TBA // end of pre-orders TBA

@carllenc @Collector03601

I noticed on my SOC pm/ship notice and Ted 2 Flash GB that I have been gave a Collectible Number - #338.

Any confirmation if this is true would be appreciated. Also, if that is my number does that count for filmarena.com or just here on this forum?

Cheers,
-Rob

It would only be for here unless you contact film arena and discuss having it transferred to you there but then you wouldn't be able to get them in the gb. It's one or the other.

New to the whole Steelbook collecting and this forum. Just wanted to ask, is this site trustworthy for shipping to the US? The version of Sicario on here is delicious.

Hi everyone - also a newbie to this site and Filmarena. I have never ordered from them before so I created an account and was looking to do a pre-order for Ted 2. But the pre-order button doesn't do anything...and I also don't see that waitlist button. Am I missing something? Thanks!

Because the intention is not to lighten the load but to clear the warehouse of unsold stock.

Alot of distributors want favors .... like, can you help with me this? And if you help then you might get that next great title. BluFans does the same with OAB. I dont know if that is BB true intention , but on the subject figured I'd mention.

I know for a fact it happens, and happens to many, even Zavvi in the past.

Alot of distributors want favors .... like, can you help with me this? And if you help then you might get that next great title. BluFans does the same with OAB. I dont know if that is BB true intention , but on the subject figured I'd mention.

I know for a fact it happens, and happens to many, even Zavvi in the past.

Of course it happens, anyone wold be very silly to pretend otherwise.

But despite all the waffle, BB is FA in a different suit; and is basically a clearance store with premium pricing.
The new titles are merely pass-overs from FA.

If they come up witth something really interesting and worthwhile, I'll eat humble pie.

So this just happened. I login to FA to order Deadpool and I couldnt order it; then i noticed my collectible number has changed to something over 1000. I was confused. And then check my email and i find this...

"Dear Sir,

we are very sorry but You didn´t react for FAC 47 X- Men edition
if You agree or reject the edition which means that You broke the
rules and unfortunately we had to removed Your collebtible number. And we
are very sorry but because of rules if You lost Your collebtible number we
cannot get You the number back or get new number.

We are sorry for inconveniences."

Anybody aware of such a rule existed? :confused:

which title could be FAC #50 ---Forrest Gump, 10 Cloverfield Lane or the highly anticipated Dredd..i would want a WEA to celebrate the milestone 50.

@AlienKing @smabu

From filmarena-eng.com, FA Collection, Show Rules for selection of collectible numbers (link at the bottom of the page):
If an user accepts / rejects by the deadline the still collectibles number is kept for further editions.

In case of passivity, ie. the user does not select any option, the still collectible number forfeits.

Reactions: smabu and AlienKing
Yes it is a rule if you read the section it states you need to accept or deny during the pre order period otherwise they remove you and assign the number to someone else.

which title could be FAC #50 ---Forrest Gump, 10 Cloverfield Lane or the highly anticipated Dredd..i would want a WEA to celebrate the milestone 50.

I believe dredd is number 50 as that what was mentioned on the Facebook group however things could have changed since then

Reactions: AlienKing
@smabu @Ranavalone @Jawcrc
Well, that sucks. Sure, i missed reading that rule, but I always thought that if i didnt choose an option that it'd be an automatic 'reject'. It's not that hard to implement such a system. Oh well. My loss I guess. :) Thanks for clearing it up guys.

@smabu @Ranavalone @Jawcrc
Well, that sucks. Sure, i missed reading that rule, but I always thought that if i didnt choose an option that it'd be an automatic 'reject'. It's not that hard to implement such a system. Oh well. My loss I guess. :) Thanks for clearing it up guys.

Yeah I think I've seen a couple people recently lose there numbers not denying them. I hope you can work it out and maybe ask if you can get on the list to get another lower number

Reactions: AlienKing