Film Arena - Steelbook Retailer Thread

fa logo 2.jpg

Feel free to discuss any experiences or policies about this retailer here.

http://www.filmarena.cz/

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I think I've seen a couple people recently lose there numbers not denying them. I hope you can work it out and maybe ask if you can get on the list to get another lower number
I already asked and they straight up told me they won't do it. Not even on the waiting list.

Yes and one edition of Warcraft and one edtion of Star Trek will be fac edtions. And the hard boxes will be fac edtions with the black Barron's edtion and fac edtion. Inside and will continue in the fac edtion line of hard boxes

Quick question. On the whole I'm super stoked with every FilmArena release I buy however some were impulse purchases made before I'd seen the film. I understand from the groupbuy rules that I run the risk of being blacklisted if I sell, but is this rule absolutely final? I have about 5 that I don't love enough to keep and could do with making my money back for future buys.

• Thanks
Reactions: carllenc
Quick question. On the whole I'm super stoked with every FilmArena release I buy however some were impulse purchases made before I'd seen the film. I understand from the groupbuy rules that I run the risk of being blacklisted if I sell, but is this rule absolutely final? I have about 5 that I don't love enough to keep and could do with making my money back for future buys.
You're always allowed to trade or sell them to another collector for a reasonable price. You're out of line when you ask scavenger prices ;)

Reactions: carllenc
Are there good stands available for this super thick releases? I think I may prefer simple o-rings

Yeah there are some stands I believe film arena are making some of there own but I know there are others out there think the place that makes the protectors have stands as well

Yeah there are some stands I believe film arena are making some of there own but I know there are others out there think the place that makes the protectors have stands as well
Just got my first fac (maze runner) not sure if I want to start an fac collection. Not sure if I like the thick slip boxes compared to the thin slips. Most extras I don't even bother with.

Last edited:
You can ask in the Film Arena page on Facebook. Or one of the Filmarena groups there - or all of them :)

That is right hopefully they do I don't care which steels they use either as I kinda like the old set and the new set. Lol maybe do one release a month with them and one of xmen each month tell they are all done as well lol so it dosn taffect our wallets so much at once hehe

• Thanks
Reactions: JackRegan
That is right hopefully they do I don't care which steels they use either as I kinda like the old set and the new set. Lol maybe do one release a month with them and one of xmen each month tell they are all done as well lol so it dosn taffect our wallets so much at once hehe

Oh yes, I agree - especially about the one a month rate. Jan said he was looking forward to a slowdown in 2017, so maybe :)

I would really love the artwork from the French steels that just came out but with English writing of course. Those would make OUTSTANDING hp fac releases.

Has anyone bought any of FilmArena's new plastic stands they now have for FAC's, are they good?
Do they sell direct to USA?

Has anyone bought any of FilmArena's new plastic stands they now have for FAC's, are they good?
Do they sell direct to USA?

Yes they do ship to USA. However shipping does seem to be a. It high so I would say make it count lol also they sell the slip covers now as well haven't got any yet so can't say how good they are.

• Thanks
Reactions: Lakerone
Just got an email from FilmArena & have been given Collectible Number 1118.

I know thats pretty high considering some of the editions are only limited to 700 & so on, if another number holder loses their spot or whatever, do the numbers go down or are you stuck on the number you're given forever?

Also, how does it work, when a new release comes up do you get an email about it & an option to opt in or opt out of buying the release?

Sorry for the questions, bit of a noob in all this!