Film Arena - Steelbook Retailer Thread

fa logo 2.jpg

Feel free to discuss any experiences or policies about this retailer here.

http://www.filmarena.cz/

Last edited by a moderator:
NO!! I still have yet to resolve this problem. All I can see is who I paid it to through my PayPal. At least I have that, but I can use his name, to safe guard other members?
Thanks for the response!

-Trev

Don't publicly mention his name. Write to apsmith21 as Noodles suggested and tell him the name of the guy. He will make sure nobody else gets screwed.
Hope you resolve this issue quickly.

Good luck!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Noodles
Interesting, so Terminator 2 and Terminator 4 are definitely NOT happening in the FAC, @carllenc @Collector03601 :( ?
That list is from FAC Nation on Facebook by a FAC Nation Group Member
It's created from planned release announcements that they looking to release
There will be more releases to come that are not on the list and some of the titles in the list are subject to change as in delay's or can get cancelled

T2 3D first getting a Cinema release in October in China
There has been no announcement yet for T2 3D Blu-ray yet so it's to early to know when that will happen

Last edited:
Hopefully not, that 3 a month by the end of the year plus can't see Crimson Peak anywhere....

Last time I discussed this with Jan (admittedly some months ago) he said he wanted to slow down releases considerably, so that by 2017 onwards the pace was much less frenetic.

It hasn't worked that way so far; but I do know they have been put under pressure to release certain titles in order to get other (more desirable) releases onto the schedule.

We'll see, but I expect no more than 10 maximum, and probably less. It is certainly counterproductive to release too many titles, as the vast majority of collectors don't have the middle name Rothschild :)

That list is from FAC Nation on Facebook by a FAC Nation Group Member
It's created from planned release announcements that they looking to release
There will be more releases to come that are not on the list and some of the titles in the list are subject to change as in delay's or can get cancelled

T2 3D first getting a Cinema release in October in China
There has been no announcement yet for T2 3D Blu-ray yet so it's to early to know when that will happen

I just want a complete "kick ass" set with all the Terminator movies and I am not sure how long I want to wait for this to happen. On the other side...browsing around and checking NM, Plain, HDZeta etc have any company released all 5 movies in some deluxe versions?

I just want a complete "kick ass" set with all the Terminator movies and I am not sure how long I want to wait for this to happen. On the other side...browsing around and checking NM, Plain, HDZeta etc have any company released all 5 movies in some deluxe versions?

As far as I can tell no there's not one single company that has released all 5. I think most companies have done 1-3-4-5 or they have done 2 lol hopefully film arena will finish their set off. Or hdzeta. Both only need t2 left to do.
As about the list over at fac nation it has been updated by Jan who works for film arena so the releases are pretty accurate I would only thing would be the expected release time. Or something happens to the actual shipment of steels to them would change. The fact of the release.

Last I heard the T2 3D release was being released in Cinemas in China around October which has been remastered, it's been a while so I'm not sure if it's still happening? Maybe the oracle that is @cooey might know more as far as I'm aware this is what FA and HDZeta are waiting on.

As far as I can tell no there's not one single company that has released all 5. I think most companies have done 1-3-4-5 or they have done 2 lol hopefully film arena will finish their set off. Or hdzeta. Both only need t2 left to do.
As about the list over at fac nation it has been updated by Jan who works for film arena so the releases are pretty accurate I would only thing would be the expected release time. Or something happens to the actual shipment of steels to them would change. The fact of the release.

The 3D fro T2 is the most likely casue of delay for both FA and Hdz.

Jan doesn't just 'work' for FA - he is the Business Manager for Film Arena ! :)