Film Arena - Steelbook Retailer Thread

fa logo 2.jpg

Feel free to discuss any experiences or policies about this retailer here.

http://www.filmarena.cz/

Last edited by a moderator:
I should have done it that way, before paying the invoice. but they could also deign to reply, even if it was to say they can't put two orders together.

Next time i will try that when i get the invoice

Reactions: Chemartin_1
Has anyone ordered directly from Filmarena to the UK since Brexit? I'm wondering what handling and VAT chargers to expect from DHL.

Does anybody know exactly how pre-orders work on filmarena? Is there a way to know exactly time and date for every release? Do they come with a newsletter subscription? Filmarena made it so complicated

Does anybody know exactly how pre-orders work on filmarena? Is there a way to know exactly time and date for every release? Do they come with a newsletter subscription? Filmarena made it so complicated
They email you to keep you informed of all releases.

has anyone noticed recently they have not been receiving emails lately from FA, regarding order status or pre order live dates etc. ?

I’ve not received anything lately regarding notification of shipment or for example notification of this weeks titles going live etc.

checked spam etc and emailed FA including Jan direct but no response which makes me think there is an issue as the replies potentially may not be getting through.

also thinking if I’m not the only collector who hasn’t had live notifications then other collectors may miss the window of accepting rejecting titles etc.

Last edited:
Fine for me. Got several yesterday and today from them.
Thanks .. at least I know it’s me for some reason. I’ve had no pre order awareness emails or confirmation of orders.

I’ve emailed them but had no response and it could be they are not getting through.
will try again but not sure what I can do

I had notification about Top Gun and about other order which i placed. Got notification about dispatch.
Other than that i dunno.

• Informative
Reactions: snow flake
has anyone noticed recently they have not been receiving emails lately from FA, regarding order status or pre order live dates etc. ?

I’ve not received anything lately regarding notification of shipment or for example notification of this weeks titles going live etc.

checked spam etc and emailed FA including Jan direct but no response which makes me think there is an issue as the replies potentially may not be getting through.

also thinking if I’m not the only collector who hasn’t had live notifications then other collectors may miss the window of accepting rejecting titles etc.
Received the emails also for still collectible numbers pre-orders.

• Informative

I got this in the spam folder (translated from Czech)

1631727852098.png

• Informative
Jan from FilmArena

Facebook post

Dear Collectors,
let us kindly wish you the best for the new year, especially health and a positive mood.
Thank you all for your patience, tolerance, and regular support.
Previous years, and especially the last one, have been very challenging for all of us, in all aspects. Personally, I used the last year mainly to slow down the work pace and gain new strength and energy, which you may have noticed in the decline in current contributions.
For the new year, my colleagues and I have prepared a schedule of upcoming titles for the entire year 2022, in which we have kept one extra window for an exclusive Steelbook, which we will reveal to you at the right time during the first half of this year.
Let's go to the currently completed editions and then to this year's plan.
We apologize for the long delay caused by the lack of material at our manufacturer, specifically magnets and lenticular lenses, which have become relatively rare in recent months. We had to wait a long time for them and we had no confirmation when they would be made. We have already been supplied, so we are calmer.
We have completed the FAC 154 THE ACCOUNTANT editions and now we are working on FAC 155 RALPH AND THE INTERNET, FAC 156 TOP GUN, FAC 157 LEGO: BATMAN. We should have these three editions ready by February 25, and then we'll start sending them to you.

For the time being, we had to suspend the FAC 158 PREDATOR for two technical reasons. A re-release of the UHD version for our region was negotiated, and the studio also asked us to hold releasing all new editions of this franchise due to the newly emerging Predator film PREY (2022). We don't know the exact reason, but we try not to take it unnecessarily long and we can finally send these long-awaited editions to our customers.
By skipping the PREDATOR editions, we will get to the FAC 159 BACK TO THE FUTURE MANIACS box, which should be ready at the end of March, and then we will send it out.

This week we will launch pre-orders for editions:
ANT-MAN AND THE WASP E1 + E2
WW84 E1 + E2
BACKDRAFT

Our next pre-order plan for this year is as follows:
February: 2022
TENET
ONWARD
THE LION KING
TOY STORY 4
THE THING

March:
INGLOURIOUS BASTERDS
JUSTICE LEAGUE E1 + E2
ALADDIN
CRY MACHO

April:
GODZILLA vs KONG
I LEGEND
FROZEN 2
MALEFICENT 2
SCOTT PILGRIM

May:
MULAN
NOBODY
SUICIDE SQUAD 2 E1 + E2
A QUIET PLACE 2

June:
BLADE RUNNER
BLACK WIDOW
FF9
UNFORGIVEN
HALLOWEEN KILLS

July:
BLACK BARONS EXCLUSIVE UNTITLED PROJECT
MATRIX RESURRECTION

August:
DUNE E1 + E2 + E3
OLD
ETERNALS

September
SHANG-CHI
NO TIME TO DIE
HARRY POTTER AND THE PHILOSOPHER'S STONE
SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION
REMINISCENCE

October:
THE LAST DUEL
CONJURING
A CLOCKWORK ORANGE
MALIGNANT
TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD

November:
E.T.
THE KING'S MAN
BOURNE IDENTITY
DEATH ON THE NILE

December:
MAD MAX 1-4 + LIBRARY CASE
TOP GUN MAVERICK

January 2023:
MATRIX 1-4 + LIBRARY CASE
PIKACHU

Please take the list as a guide, we will update it continuously (move / add / remove).
We have currently ordered the SteelBook EDGE OF TOMORROW (UHD + BD) and are awaiting order confirmation.
Thank you very much for your support, time, and cooperation.
We look forward to furthering our cooperation with you.
Kind regards,
JC for teams FA and BB

Last edited:
So they take payment for Predator but now don't know when they can release it.... Wow!

FFS. If this was a Cinemuseum thread there'd be War!!
Exactly. >.<

They are becoming CM. Delaying releases and then announcing ton of new stuff. Pathetic.
Their output is demolished by tons of new announcements... Stuff they announced i'll be surprised if they actually release by the time they announced 1/4 of it.
LMFAO.

Reactions: leelee17