Aug 21, 2011
Montreal, QC, Canada
10279843_1.jpg

Release date: 02/11/2014

Size: G1

Price: $9.99 + taxes

Pre-order: here

Last edited:
i was at Target today..they had these all out for sale..but stopped me at the register..saying they can't ring them up..it was PS3 G1 steelbook with a slipcase over it.

No, the game was inside with a slipcover on top of the steelbook along with a cellophane cover..it was $59.99..being G1 it kinda looked odd as an elongated PS3 game box appeareance...I complained and the worker removed them all from the shelves..LOL..scary part is they only had 3 for PS3 and 3 for 360;..it could be just this 1 store..i hope there not that scarce.

Reactions: will519
I was hoping for G2 size but it's G1, & just a heads up, it seems that the stores are shorted the Steelbooks as well, the one store I went to has 15 less than they were suppose to get, so they might be even harder to get. The 4 stores here all got less than 30 total each.

I was hoping for G2 size but it's G1, & just a heads up, it seems that the stores are shorted the Steelbooks as well, the one store I went to has 15 less than they were suppose to get, so they might be even harder to get. The 4 stores here all got less than 30 total each.

Perhaps that means it ended up with a shorter run then many thought it would have.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Was hoping for G2 as well considering FS released a G2 for FFXIII-2. Though considering how many G1 game steelbooks FS has released in the past, it's not too surprising.

This is probably a split print with Target in the US. That would explain why they don't have as many as they should.

Also, very often they receive a 2nd batch in stores, so I don't think this one is going to be that hard to find :)

Haven't really let my steelbook collecting roll over to the video game front yet, but as I am fan of the Final Fantasy series and will likely buy the game anyway think I might have to pick this one up from Target next week (as I will be there already for the Ender's Game Steel and Jungle Book Digi).

Would have preferred a G2 size as well, but the few video game steels I have are also G1 so guess its not too big of a deal. Glad I saw this on here as I didn't even realize this was getting a steelbook release and like the looks of it from the pics.

I went to Future Shop today & they have the Steelbooks in already so I asked to see one & here is what the production one looks like. It is G1 size NOT G2

Before you ask, NO I wasn't able to get one, pictures were taken in the store with phone.

G1?? Wtf is it still 2009 and XBOX 360 is still the main console???

Unbelievable, as usual steelbook gamers get the shaft!! :angry:

Sucks that it's G1 but oh well that's futureshop for you. Ordered a couple anyways since I'm a final fantasy fan and need to have this in my collection :)