Aug 21, 2011
Montreal, QC, Canada
10279843_1.jpg

Release date: 02/11/2014

Size: G1

Price: $9.99 + taxes

Pre-order: here

Last edited:
I want it just because it is lightning returns..otherwise it looks sort of plain jane and uninspired compared to the PAL version.

I buy a lot of Steelbooks from one of my local Future Shops, I will inquire & find out more about this Steelbook. If it is only with pre order, part of limited edition only or if I can buy separately. There is no info on the website for the Steelbook at all, just the game at the moment.

If they are available separately then I will post on here.

For those in the US, it's rumored that Target will have this steelbook for Lightning Returns. Apparently you can see it in the interactive kiosk in the gaming section. Despite being in the US, I still have no access to a Target, otherwise I'd check for myself lol.

But Target also offered the FS Tomb Raider Steelbook last year, so it's feasible. Either way, thought I'd pass this along.

Reactions: acidbrn
For those in the US, it's rumored that Target will have this steelbook for Lightning Returns. Apparently you can see it in the interactive kiosk in the gaming section. Despite being in the US, I still have no access to a Target, otherwise I'd check for myself lol.

But Target also offered the FS Tomb Raider Steelbook last year, so it's feasible. Either way, thought I'd pass this along.

I'll try and get into Target this week and see if they can confirm this or not. Unless someone else knows anything more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Folks, no trading or soliciting for group buy assistance without forum approval. This is done for the safety and welfare of all members.

Thank you for your participation and cooperation.