GB qty and prices:
1 click $168 x 40
Double lenti $63 x 48
Single lenti $60 x 48
Full Slip $58 x 48

IMG_0868.JPG IMG_0869.JPG IMG_0870.JPG IMG_0871.JPG
Screen Shot 2016-11-09 at 10.03.22 PM.png

Last edited:
1-click all the way, never really liked KimchiDVD's and don't have it in my collection so this will be THE one and yes I like all slips too ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: Lakerone
Why can't Blufans include the photo booklet in all their editions? Wh-Wh-Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!:arghh:

WOW sweet Package :oohyeah:

I Personally love this way of doing things. To include different Bonus Items within each of their different editions.
This way, when getting the 1-Click we don't have 3 times of the same Bonus Items :wacky:
but each ''Bonus Items'' from their ''respective editions'' all complement each other :happy:

WOW sweet Package :oohyeah:

I Personally love this way of doing things. To include different Bonus Items within each of their different editions.
This way, when getting the 1-Click we don't have 3 times of the same Bonus Items :wacky:
but each ''Bonus Items'' from their ''respective editions'' all complement each other :happy:
Many collectors aren't willing to pave a road to the poor house by purchasing every 1-Click.
I prefer the way FilmArena includes a photo booklet in almost every edition.:thumbs:

Many collectors aren't willing to pave a road to the poor house by purchasing every 1-Click.
I prefer the way FilmArena includes a photo booklet in almost every edition.:thumbs:

FAC actually do this. Double Edition Releases E1 and E2: Bonus Items in ''Edition 1'' are Different from the Bonus Items in ''Edition 2''.
Same as Blufans are doing it here.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: chunk
I think there's a lot of potential looking at the full slip and the double lenti again. You gotta hand it to Blufans for the full slip design at the least - giving Hank (who steals the show in the movie) center stage is a lot of fun and it's a neat image.

As far as the double lenti goes Blufans opted for a clean image that isn't too cluttered and could feature a ton of depth. I think we should give them the benefit of the doubt as their Jungle Book lenti was absolutely fabulous and one of the most gorgeous lentis I've ever seen. The back of the double lenti is simple by comparison but there's potential for a ton of depth there.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and Lakerone
I can see both sides of the coin, the one that can maybe only get 1, now needs to make a decision on which goodie package they like, and can see the collectibility factor this brings, not that many have been this way, but does seem to be growing as time goes on...could be much worse, could have done something like ST Into Darkness (my favorite package), where there was 3 different steelbooks.....that would have really turned the screws!
For the record, I will be getting the 1-click as it looks stunning, the long poster is unique.....you can't take your money with you......:thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
Anyone else think the Hank editon would be amazing as a double lenti?
If I had a genie lamp right now then one wish would be going on that lol

This could be my first blu fans full slip, not sure if I want to break my lenti collection though. I do love the double lenti too and I think both sides are great but the Hank art is just too good (I would rather the booklet over the art cards though as they are mostly the same images kimchi used).

Just need to see photos of that slip to help make my mind up

After seeing the effects, I must say that I changed my mind and will go for Double Lenti.
It's nice that Hank changes his color and that Dory opens and closes her mouth like she's speeking whale.
The back lenti also has incredible depth :thumbs: