Finding Nemo: Lenticular Edition (2D+3D Blu-ray Steelbook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: February 27, 2017
Purchase link: Finding Nemo (live)
Price: £24.99

IMG_5894.JPG

IMG_5895.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
After wondering wether i should order and taking the original out and having a look, i really dont think this new release will even touch the original with its lovely embossing and gloss.

View attachment 272804

You answered your own question lol. Why even buy this when you like the original? I think the original is a pile of pants (I'm a minority here and no I didn't miss out, I had 3 copies before selling them at cost). I'm ordering this because I don't have the original.

Reactions: Stansf1eld
You answered your own question lol. Why even buy this when you like the original? I think the original is a pile of pants (I'm a minority here and no I didn't miss out, I had 3 copies before selling them at cost). I'm ordering this because I don't have the original.

I buy steels i already have depending on how better the artwork is, I just can see this having a horrible matte finnish and a crappy lenticular, disney have no idea how to do lenticulars as seen in the whole marvel wave.

I buy steels i already have depending on how better the artwork is, I just can see this having a horrible matte finnish and a crappy lenticular, disney have no idea how to do lenticulars as seen in the whole marvel wave.

Well you definately answered your own question.

Easy pass, got my girls the original one yonks ago, and that in my opinion is much better than this one. No doubt the Lenti will be average to sub par. And at £24.99? No thanks. Money saved.
Nice try Disney, & Zavvi

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
hopefully they will emboss it. but yeh, an embossed shark will always be better than an embossed turtle.

this is also the standard art for the dvd release, if i remember right