First Ever LIVE SteelBook Case Break - HDN x RS Event

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
This event is already sold out between VIPs and Premium Members here.

However since it will be a cool event figured It'd be worth posting about here for those of whom want to join the live chat and watch .... who knows what you might see or get announced.

Tentatively scheduled for 2pm CST on Friday.

Last edited by a moderator:
I liked the slips for Resident Evil and Elysium. Though I didn't understand what the 'screen' embedded thingies were in those 1/1 versions.

Who did these slips, special order for HDN?
Which steelbooks are inside those being sold for $70? Anything besides the steels inside?

Love the idea to include production items..
Is there some kind of certificate in the different editions with the items? Or is the text on the bottom something like that? @Wreck
And what Steelbook of Resi is inside? I dont recognize it
nvm its the Steel with the dog on the front

Last edited:
JBT,

I have the cert from the prop house for the res patch. I just need to find it lol ... may come in a follow up package if I dont find it soon. But overall yes its backed up by the text on bottom of slip as that is not included on regulars.

Yes it's the end of an era. After the smashing of the steelbooks we'll be burning all discs and digital codes.

Long live streaming?

Coffee Wow GIF by Starbucks

JBT,

I have the cert from the prop house for the res patch. I just need to find it lol ... may come in a follow up package if I dont find it soon. But overall yes its backed up by the text on bottom of slip as that is not included on regulars.
That’s awesome, thanks mate :kiss: