First Man (4K+2D & Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 21) [Hong Kong]

Level Of Interest

• Total voters
Feb 21, 2017
Release date: May 24, 2019
Purchase links: One Click - Full Slip A (4K) - Full Slip B (4K) - Lenti (2D) - (Pre-order April 12 at 8 PM HKT, GMT+8)
Price: $164.97 (One Click) - $48.99 (Full Slip A or B) - $43.99 (Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Full Slip A (4K) - Full Slip B (4K) - Lenti (2D)
Notes: One Click 400 sets, Full Slip A 800, Full Slip B 800, Lenti 900

box_33060ce2-58bb-4a9a-9132-5106c2807d34.jpgFS_A.jpgFS_B.jpgLS_19130b4a-24ad-4276-bfdb-98e301b1bea2.jpg
first_man_steel_1024x1024.jpg
- One Click:

Outer Cover - Astronaut suit inspired cover made with fabric and patches

Inner Box - Scratch Resistance Coating + Foil + Embossing

- Full Slip A: Scratch Resistance Coating + Glossy + Embossing + Silver Foil

- Full Slip B: Holofoil + Glossy + Embossing + Silver Foil

- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular + Scratch Resistance Coating + Silver Foil + Glossy + Embossing

- Booklet (Full Size)

- Postcards (5ea)

- Character Cards (7ea)

- Envelope

- Full Slip-A:

Scratch Resistance Coating + Glossy + Embossing + Silver Foil

- Booklet (Full Size)

- Postcards (5ea)

- Character Cards (7ea)

- Envelope

- Full Slip B:

Holofoil + Glossy + Embossing + Silver Foil

- Booklet (Full Size)

- Postcards (5ea)

- Character Cards (7ea)

- Envelope

- Lenticular Full Slip:

Super Clear 3D Lenticular + Scratch Resistance Coating + Silver Foil + Glossy + Embossing

- Booklet (Full Size)

- Postcards (5ea)

- Character Cards (7ea)

- Envelope
0AE906A2-B360-4228-B357-015F7BFCB921.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not so keen on the back art for any of those (steel included - why is the astronaut glowing?) to be honest, because I find using a screen direct from the film kinda lazy. But, I really love the fronts! And that one-click box design is just pure awesomeness!! :OMG::notworthy:

Reactions: ChrisPatt
1554197867539.gif

Manta Lab is on Fire with another amazing Premium Edition great all round package showing why they are the best in the biz :joy::cigar: The OC’s design and artwork using Fabric and Patches damn :OMG::woot::cigar::Snap: talk about taking it to next level :notworthy::cigar: Full slip A looks like the winner here and that WEA steelbook is pretty SexC to :D

I hadn't read the description for the OC. Pretty nice. No way that's going to fit any protector now though lol

Spectacular indeed, love the innovation that Manta Lab put into their OC’s. Only negative is you gotta go Bare Naked when you unseal these Manta OC’s being to big for SCF9 that’s why I’m glad I gotta a Billy Bookcase with Glass Doors :joy:

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
Spectacular indeed, love the innovation that Manta Lab put into their OC’s. Only negative is you gotta go Bare Naked with these Manta OC’s being to big for SCF9 that’s why I’m glad I gotta a Billy Bookcase with Glass Doors :joy:
It's the way to go for Manta OCs.

• Thanks
Reactions: willbar84
All editions look stunning to me. I feel like I’ll really regret not getting the one click. Going slip B if money is too tight in 2 weeks.

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
Was going to go for Slip A but I saw Slip B is holofoil and Mant's Ex_Machina holofoil slip was gorgeous... Rethinking my decision now.