First Man (4K+2D & Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 21) [Hong Kong]

Level Of Interest

• Total voters
Feb 21, 2017
Release date: May 24, 2019
Purchase links: One Click - Full Slip A (4K) - Full Slip B (4K) - Lenti (2D) - (Pre-order April 12 at 8 PM HKT, GMT+8)
Price: $164.97 (One Click) - $48.99 (Full Slip A or B) - $43.99 (Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Full Slip A (4K) - Full Slip B (4K) - Lenti (2D)
Notes: One Click 400 sets, Full Slip A 800, Full Slip B 800, Lenti 900

box_33060ce2-58bb-4a9a-9132-5106c2807d34.jpgFS_A.jpgFS_B.jpgLS_19130b4a-24ad-4276-bfdb-98e301b1bea2.jpg
first_man_steel_1024x1024.jpg
- One Click:

Outer Cover - Astronaut suit inspired cover made with fabric and patches

Inner Box - Scratch Resistance Coating + Foil + Embossing

- Full Slip A: Scratch Resistance Coating + Glossy + Embossing + Silver Foil

- Full Slip B: Holofoil + Glossy + Embossing + Silver Foil

- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular + Scratch Resistance Coating + Silver Foil + Glossy + Embossing

- Booklet (Full Size)

- Postcards (5ea)

- Character Cards (7ea)

- Envelope

- Full Slip-A:

Scratch Resistance Coating + Glossy + Embossing + Silver Foil

- Booklet (Full Size)

- Postcards (5ea)

- Character Cards (7ea)

- Envelope

- Full Slip B:

Holofoil + Glossy + Embossing + Silver Foil

- Booklet (Full Size)

- Postcards (5ea)

- Character Cards (7ea)

- Envelope

- Lenticular Full Slip:

Super Clear 3D Lenticular + Scratch Resistance Coating + Silver Foil + Glossy + Embossing

- Booklet (Full Size)

- Postcards (5ea)

- Character Cards (7ea)

- Envelope
0AE906A2-B360-4228-B357-015F7BFCB921.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I keep looking at the fullslip A and it's just perfect not only do all the colours of the steel match perfectly but the reflection of the moon surface in his visor are superb.
A totally beautiful release by Manta , they are very quickly beating Blu Fans by a considerable margin with their quality output.

i feel exactly the same bud, i felt asleep with the film, on the other hand it is a cool release from manta, i'm sure the lenti will b spectacular!

Maybe you should give it a second chance. When you are in the mood for a kind of slow paced movie. Definately not the movie you can appreciate any day. I didn't like it that much the first time i saw it, but at the 2nd screening i thought it was really brilliant.
It is one of the very best i saw lately. Together with green book and hereditary. But that is just my opinion ;)

Looks like I’m switching over to Fullslip A. Was leaning towards B but now that there’s holofoil on it, I’m out.
Absolutely no need for holofoil on that slip.

Slip B was probably already my least favourite, but the holofoil confirms it... it can look great when used right, but it's unnecessary here IMO.

Slip B was probably already my least favourite, but the holofoil confirms it... it can look great when used right, but it's unnecessary here IMO.
They'll probably just limit it to the helmet. It could look quite good actually.