4710756542711-gift.jpg

4710756542711-2.jpg

***First Batch with Snowflakes Transparent Slipcover***

ORDER HERE

Price: NT$918
*PreOrder Gift
Region: A

Directors: Chris Buck, Jennifer Lee
Actors: Kristen Bell, Idina Menzel, Jonathan Groff, Josh Gad, Santino Fontana, Alan Tudyk

Audio: English DTS-HD 7.1, Mandarin, Korean, Portuguese, Thai, Cantonese Dolby 5.1
Subtitle: English, Cantonese, Korean, India, Malaysia, Traditional Chinese (Chinese pronunciation subtitles, English pronunciation subtitles)
Run Time: 108
Screen: 16:9
Studio: Disney / Deltamac

Attachments

• Frozen.jpg
    Frozen.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 256
Last edited by a moderator:
TW - Frozen

All images can be clicked on for a closer view. They are all high res and can be viewed at full scale.

FrCQtua.jpg

gDe64nW.jpg

xdhwxDe.jpg

De8yEha.jpg

arWgzJm.jpg

reWbBcf.jpg

Below are shots to help show the finishing on the steel.

HDN EXCLUSIVE SHOTS
---------------------------

sxHYkwx.jpg

wZM62Kj.jpg

HDN EXCLUSIVE FINISHING SHOT
Extremely close up shot to help show you the paint job

xKMCsw5.jpg

60titcO.jpg

qdRsGQV.jpg

BaUBik4.jpg

qDUXMOD.jpg

I can't figure out if the Bonus Clear Slip Cover with the title and frozen crystal on it is above the shrink wrap, so I could remove it and put it back without unsealing my copy

OR

the clear Bonus slip cover, is shrink wrapped within the whole package and the sticker is on the Shrink Wrap.

After seeing the pics I'm ready to pull the trigger. I know the stickers are gone but is the transparent slip limited or included when you buy from the JSDVD link above for sure?

Actarus - check PM and yes the bonus clear slip cover is shrinkwrapped together with the full slipcover and amaray case. That sticker is on the shrinkwrap.

Blu - you should email them to check as I believe this could be a re-stock since I remember JSDVD was out of stock for a while.

Reactions: Bluprint
Actarus - check PM and yes the bonus clear slip cover is shrinkwrapped together with the full slipcover and amaray case. That sticker is on the shrinkwrap.

Blu - you should email them to check as I believe this could be a re-stock since I remember JSDVD was out of stock for a while.

Thanks for the heads up, but when I order from Taiwan I go though my contact I made over there... so I don't go through a store but it's directly what comes from Deltamac. My friend told me it was the stock from the 1st batch(hence the black sticker that confirms it), so it is the 1st printing :)... did your copy come with the booklet and the picture card of the characters as the last picture in post #21 ?

---------- Post added at 01:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 AM ----------

After seeing the pics I'm ready to pull the trigger. I know the stickers are gone but is the transparent slip limited or included when you buy from the JSDVD link above for sure?

My Friend from Taiwan told me that the Clear Slip with snowflakes only comes with the first printing of the release. It will only be included if it has that black sticker on top of the shrink wrap. That sticker indicates that it is 1st printing limited edition with Bonus Clear Slip Cover.

Thanks for the heads up, but when I order from Taiwan I go though my contact I made over there... so I don't go through a store but it's directly what comes from Deltamac. My friend told me it was the stock from the 1st batch(hence the black sticker that confirms it), so it is the 1st printing :)... did your copy come with the booklet and the picture card of the characters as the last picture in post #21 ?

As far as I remember yes my copy has the booklet and the same picture card but I don't have any pictures of it since it is now circulating among my nieces :emb:

OK so I finally get my new 1st print copy with the bonus transparent clear slip with The Snowflakes, got 2 because didn't want to open a Kimchi in my collection I find it's too expensive, so I get these 2 beauty, both 1st print but tell myself will open 1 and keep 1 sealed as they are special and only version to come out of Taiwan.

Now I was excited after being obsessed with the steel, I will finallly see the movie... I get them yoday :( and I find them too beautiful to open :( sniffff I got a problem lol but the one from amazon was as expensive than the Taiwanese version... there's no hope, I'll never see this movie I'll just keep on collecting lol

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

I have to force myself to open 1

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

I think it's one of the most beautiful Amaray version that I have ever seen.

Last edited:
FYI: First Print stock exhausted from distributor. If you want the copy with the clear slip as of now it would have to be through a store that they still have some in stock.

2nd pressing done and new orders from distributor(for retailer) only comes with the cardboard slipcover, no more clear slip with snowflakes.

So if you want the clear slip first print, make sure you don't wait and ensure when you will purchasing that the seller confirms it's first print(black sticker bottom left stuck on the shrink wrap)

I ordered yesterday from YesAsia, with a note to cancel the order if they could not get me a first press with black sticker and snowflake slipcover. Today they wrote:

We have canceled your order according to your instruction since the stock we have is not the first press version. Kindly accept our apologies for the inconvenience.

Get 'em while you can. ;)

OK so I finally get my new 1st print copy with the bonus transparent clear slip with The Snowflakes, got 2 because didn't want to open a Kimchi in my collection I find it's too expensive, so I get these 2 beauty, both 1st print but tell myself will open 1 and keep 1 sealed as they are special and only version to come out of Taiwan.

Now I was excited after being obsessed with the steel, I will finallly see the movie... I get them yoday :( and I find them too beautiful to open :( sniffff I got a problem lol but the one from amazon was as expensive than the Taiwanese version... there's no hope, I'll never see this movie I'll just keep on collecting lol

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

I have to force myself to open 1

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

I think it's one of the most beautiful Amaray version that I have ever seen.

Ok so I can't get myself to open a copy of the Taiwanese 1st press as they are now OOP and too beautiful...

However since blufans is getting released in the coming month/months... I definitely will want to open a copy to see this beautiful steel that was rejected so many times and finally got approved... I want to see this beauty, I guess this is a blufans I will open afterall :)

I opened this version actually .... it all goes back on nice and tight still so I dont mind I opened this one .... I was afraid that'd be a prob the way the clear slip goes over the other slip. But all good.

I opened this version actually .... it all goes back on nice and tight still so I dont mind I opened this one .... I was afraid that'd be a prob the way the clear slip goes over the other slip. But all good.

thanks for the info, but being all shrinked wrapped it does look pretty tight to me, not too much=h so it can slip on but seems right...

OH is there the 2 cards in there ??? the one with the Moose with the snow on his nose ? awww darn it's too cute.