Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: November, 2014
choice_a.jpg

170415ddbrquifdjipzqfi-jpg.66877

Pre-order links: SOLD-OUT!
But only on Taobao. They only ship to China adress.
when you buy frozen blufans on taobao.com, you can send this agent to send the package to your country, they are forwarding agent and they handle the PO box address in China
http://www.etoec.com/
Check the site and join in to get your own china address

Pre-order time:
Will be on 04/14 - 3 times each day (10AM 3PM 8PM CHINA TIME
Olaf×50 || Elsa×20 || Ultimate×100 (each time)
The first day limited 3 copies per id.

Item artwork and details:
There are 4 different editions.
Olaf:
01-olaf.jpg
- Embossed slip​
- Booklet​
- Olaf post cards (2)​
Elsa:
02-elsa.jpg
- Booklet (Elsa)​
- Elsa movie post cards (2)​
- Lyrics book in English and Chinese​
Anna:
03-anna.jpg
- Booklet (Anna)​
- Elsa movie post cards (2)​
Ultimate (When Elsa meets Anna):
04-ultimate.jpg
- Booklet (Elsa & Anna)​
- Elsa & Anna movie post cards (2)​

Will be released how to get these later. All Frozen official product.
sticker
gapYKeI.jpg

frosted cover notebook
RTL1DYx.jpg

USB driver 8G
JFo4o8E.jpg

boy's t-shirt
8A34xIq.jpg

girl's t-shirt
oeN46n7.jpg

adult's t-shirt
tQbJEYs.jpg

beanie
ube7ymM.jpg

Front cover poll:
Choice A - Art chosen by Disney
choice_a.jpg

Choice B
choice_b.jpg

Choice C - Poll Winner!
choice_c.jpg

Choice D
choice_d.jpg

Inside Art poll:
CHOICE A
View attachment 66876

CHOICE B - Art chosen by Disney
View attachment 66877

CHOICE C
View attachment 66878

Last edited by a moderator:
Received my UE today was very poorly wrapped and dent was caused during shipping...That person has no common sense shipping an UE with basically no protection => might as well have stuck the address label directly on the UE and ship it. Dent starts other side of where the steel is UE corner top, slip box sturdy enough even though dented hope steel didn't receive the impact as well, looks like it is most probably ok even with dented Slipbox but it's itching me so bad that I can't know for sure. This was my copy to keep sealed as I have already an opened one, should have waited till all received to decide which one to open, been down as I was waiting for so long for this, even woke up early not to miss postman. trying to get out of my funk(just don't want to go throuh a replacement and on top of that, that ebay seller usually always has written me back right away now hours have passed no reply so unlike their habbit)

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: lolwut
Received my UE today was very poorly wrapped and dent was caused during shipping...That person has no common sense shipping an UE with basically no protection => might as well have stuck the address label directly on the UE and ship it. Dent starts other side of where the steel is UE corner top, slip box sturdy enough even though dented hope steel didn't receive the impact as well, looks like it is most probably ok even with dented Slipbox but it's itching me so bad that I can't know for sure. This was my copy to keep sealed as I have already an opened one, should have waited till all received to decide which one to open, been down as I was waiting for so long for this, even woke up early not to miss postman. trying to get out of my funk(just don't want to go throuh a replacement and on top of that, that ebay seller usually always has written me back right away now hours have passed no reply so unlike their habbit)

Dude, it's hard to see you sad for the first time about these releases. You've been so positive. I know you wanted a sealed one. As a matter of fact, after waiting exactly 30 days, I finally received mine. I was not excited but I have to tell you, I think I was lucky to get a perfect sealed Ultimate Edition copy. The plastic and corners were so crisp. I remember thinking this would probably be a perfect copy for @Actarus to keep sealed. It's a shame that I'm going to open it when someone can appreciate this particular sealed copy with no rips, wrinkles or anything.

That makes me think, there should be a number of copies that are kept OCD super-mint for people that want to keep it sealed. Maybe for VIPs or special request for some extra dollars. Maybe someone should tell Kevin.

Dude, it's hard to see you sad for the first time about these releases. You've been so positive. I know you wanted a sealed one. As a matter of fact, after waiting exactly 30 days, I finally received mine. I was not excited but I have to tell you, I think I was lucky to get a perfect sealed Ultimate Edition copy. The plastic and corners were so crisp. I remember thinking this would probably be a perfect copy for @Actarus to keep sealed. It's a shame that I'm going to open it when someone can appreciate this particular sealed copy with no rips, wrinkles or anything.

That makes me think, there should be a number of copies that are kept OCD super-mint for people that want to keep it sealed. Maybe for VIPs or special request for some extra dollars. Maybe someone should tell Kevin.

Thanks for the Kind words and thoughts, yes been so excited about this release and I am happy that you received an OCD copy with the plastic and corners so crisp as you say...lol you thought I would have been happy to get your copy, that is beyond nice, I appreciate the Ninja spirit...oh you describing your copy and I can imagine it...I do have a perfect Elsa and Anna so I guess I should find comfort in that. My UE was opened but it's one of those copies that the shrink wrap had a lot of scratches reason why I am displaying it on Anna side... but was so looking forward to this extra one as I was told it was almost perfect, got a great number and I was going to keep it sealed. But when I saw the package my heart dropped to my knees. I feel bad whenever I hear ninjas talking about receiving damaged steels as i can relate and it doesn't happen often but it's not a great feeling. I hope that you will enjoy your copy, unseal it and enjoy the perfect lenti behind your flawless shrink wrap :) it's a copy meant to enjoy.

careful when you remove the data sheet be very slow and gently as the few drops of glue should come with the data sheet and not leave residue on Anna side... and not to damage your data sheet also.

The dent of my copy starts on the opposite side of the steel and is still perfectly square, it just got the damaged look from the hit, as long as the steel is not affected which it shouldn't but it's the uncertainty that drives me crazy... I am too OCD, but maybe others would have felt the same way if wanting to keep sealed, dunno :wow: ...felt so bad to see Scott's copy in the picture above, copy being that bent but happy he is getting a replacement for it.

now I am waiting for my UP Box Set and stressing of something like this happening to it.

here is the Dent, if it would be only the slip I'd live with it, but wondering if the HIT that caused the dent didn't affect the condition of the steel inside whcih I wouldn't know because I wanted to keep it sealed
Frozen Dent Corner 2 - crop2.jpg

er, my heart skipped a beat.
how was the steel from the other side, any chance of the slip and booklets cushioned the dent :/

Unfortunately the steel is bent to. Can see from the other side, the spine is nearly at a point from where the steel has bent, getting it sent back to Kevin today to get a replacement sorted thankfully

Unfortunately the steel is bent to. Can see from the other side, the spine is nearly at a point from where the steel has bent, getting it sent back to Kevin today to get a replacement sorted thankfully

happy that Kevin will do an easy exchange, I felt for you when I saw that pic.

Thanks mate, nothing worse than waiting ages for a steel and it turns out like that. It was the Olaf one, my most anticipated one

same here, picture right above you of my UE dented, I was so depressed yesterday...I shouldn't let things get to me like this but after waiting for so long and when it arrived with no bubble wrap and just a box folded over the UE with shipping bent box corners I knew it would have been damaged, it was onlly inserted in a bubble mailer with the bubble with no air in it and not even in a square box my heart dropped to my knees so I know the feeling.

Reactions: Scott
I to received my Frozen UE copy but luckly it's not dented but on the packaging I can see a few light scratches I tried to feel how deep they are but I think its only on the packaging as I cant feel any on the steelbook itself but to be on the safe side I went ahead and purchased Anna and Elsa editions separately as I did not want to take any chances...

@charlie1533pr happy you got your copies arrived and for the UE don't worry I think the Flawless Shrink Wrap for this copy are on the rarer side from what people have been describing on here and from experience. Great number, mine is 0027 but arrived with a Dent, but it still has the square shape so I'm hopeful that the hit didn't affect the steel inside. Going through an exchange is just more than I can deal with right now so I'll keep the damaged one and try to be less OCD...but I am happy when I hear people receiving their copies and are happy about them, many Scratched Lenti and Shrink wrap with the UE release and strangely enough heard a few people describing Scratched shrink wrap on their Elsa Copy. It is so weird after so many months you would think that the quality would have been top notch... I just hope the Marvel series doesn't arrive with Any defects...

Reactions: charlie1533pr
@Actarus Everytime I read about your dented UE, I wish I could time-travel and give you my copy when it was sealed. You would've appreciated its pristine condition way more. I still love it opened just not as you probably would have loved it sealed. If it helps in you still searching for other sellers with mint UEs, my copy is #238 just in case the UEs in that range weren't scratched as other members stated. Hopefully, resellers don't find out about the rarer unscratched shrinkwrap copies and try to skyrocket their prices.

Reactions: Actarus
@Acalica917 haha thanks your super thoughtful, yes I find it hard to swallow it was a pristine copy number 0027 and was so excited to get it... but I gotta make peace with it and move on, I tend to stick on something and not let go and just mentally torture myself without knowing... Please try to enjoy your copy a little bit more just for me :emb: lol

Thanks about the tip, I will search around those numbers if ever I decide to grab an extra one but not before next year, I assume probably 001 to 250 must be a safe margin(thanks for the tip)...after the holidays though I have to pay my Marvel series if they come out around that time...so I will be short on my budget...just hope the year won't start with plenty of new releases so we can recuperate from the holidays and december was an expensive month for everyone I believe...so I think maybe I should tell myself to ''let it go'' ( like it the movie :LOL:) and move on to the next release... thanks for the kind words, helps to feel that someone understands you...

Last edited: