Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: November, 2014
choice_a.jpg

170415ddbrquifdjipzqfi-jpg.66877

Pre-order links: SOLD-OUT!
But only on Taobao. They only ship to China adress.
when you buy frozen blufans on taobao.com, you can send this agent to send the package to your country, they are forwarding agent and they handle the PO box address in China
http://www.etoec.com/
Check the site and join in to get your own china address

Pre-order time:
Will be on 04/14 - 3 times each day (10AM 3PM 8PM CHINA TIME
Olaf×50 || Elsa×20 || Ultimate×100 (each time)
The first day limited 3 copies per id.

Item artwork and details:
There are 4 different editions.
Olaf:
01-olaf.jpg
- Embossed slip​
- Booklet​
- Olaf post cards (2)​
Elsa:
02-elsa.jpg
- Booklet (Elsa)​
- Elsa movie post cards (2)​
- Lyrics book in English and Chinese​
Anna:
03-anna.jpg
- Booklet (Anna)​
- Elsa movie post cards (2)​
Ultimate (When Elsa meets Anna):
04-ultimate.jpg
- Booklet (Elsa & Anna)​
- Elsa & Anna movie post cards (2)​

Will be released how to get these later. All Frozen official product.
sticker
gapYKeI.jpg

frosted cover notebook
RTL1DYx.jpg

USB driver 8G
JFo4o8E.jpg

boy's t-shirt
8A34xIq.jpg

girl's t-shirt
oeN46n7.jpg

adult's t-shirt
tQbJEYs.jpg

beanie
ube7ymM.jpg

Front cover poll:
Choice A - Art chosen by Disney
choice_a.jpg

Choice B
choice_b.jpg

Choice C - Poll Winner!
choice_c.jpg

Choice D
choice_d.jpg

Inside Art poll:
CHOICE A
View attachment 66876

CHOICE B - Art chosen by Disney
View attachment 66877

CHOICE C
View attachment 66878

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, man... Frozen BF is finally announced and now there's no way for me to get it. :(

I tried a few Asian import dealers on eBay who I have used before to see if I could do some kind of deal regarding Blufan releases, and they have obviously been told or read themselves what has been happening. Cheapest offer for any title was £80 "not including postage". One dealer told me he is waiting to see the art for Thor and based on that he maybe looking for £100 minimum. :(

Ah, man... Frozen BF is finally announced and now there's no way for me to get it. :(

I think we need to "sit down in the boat" (you say that in english?) anyways I am confident that there will be a solution as apsmith21 mentioned yesterday. I don`t see HDN missing BF releases in the future even though there is a breakdown at the moment with Kevin. Money makes the world go around and HDN has serious "buy power". :D

I'm still hoping a Best Buy edition materialises with the same artwork as the Worldwide release but with a title. This may be really nice but it will be overpriced and take ages to arrive. That, coupled with the recent events, means I will be passing.

If you guys haven't heard. Blufans will be opening up an English friendly site for us to be able to order direcfly. If you speak loudly and repeat it enough times over and over again From a few months ago to the last couple of days about the problems of group buys, they will read what's here and listen to the biggest buyers of their collectibles. At the end of the day, its really all about business for them. So this was obviously the best way to move forward if they want to succeed.

Reactions: spartan83
From what I read the site "was" months away, meaning long after Thor and Frozen have been released. Hopefully with the current problem it will go live sooner, or they will loose A LOT of money.

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk 2

After the POS the UK and the rest of the world is putting out, can't wait for this one. Happy someone decided to pick this one up as it would have been a complete shame if it didn't get a proper treatment.

I think the UK one would be acceptable if it had a title on the front and spine. Hopefully the US/Canada can sort that out as they have with Thor 2.