E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: June 2020
Group buy: Hosted by Wreck Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Box Set
Note: Will include OST CD only.
Double Lenti: WEA SteelBook - a 44-page collector's photos booklet - exclusive numbered collector card (Elsa) - exclusive Elsa sticker
Single Lenti: WEA SteelBook - set of art cards in iridescent paper - exclusive numbered collector card (Anna) - exclusive Anna sticker
Box Set: Both Double Lenti and Single Lenti editions in a custom made box - exclusive large folding movie poster - exclusive set of movie post cards - exclusive numbered collector card (Anna & Elsa) - exclusive Anna & Elsa sticker

B91DBC9C-55D5-4F19-ACC3-7E9CA2EBFE21.jpeg4ED8376E-09F1-4FD1-B5D8-755707876158.jpeg591935AC-DD3D-434C-9C2F-439DA5126986.jpeg

IMG_7366.jpg
Double Lenti.jpgLenti.jpgBox Set.jpg

Last edited:
Looking at these, I wondered, “why didn’t I buy this,” then I realized there’s no 4K. No idea why they’d do that, but I can’t deny that the Steelbook is excellent and the Video of the front, of he DL, also looks nice. Not so sold on the OC box.

Looking at these, I wondered, “why didn’t I buy this,” then I realized there’s no 4K. No idea why they’d do that, but I can’t deny that the Steelbook is excellent and the Video of the front, of he DL, also looks nice. Not so sold on the OC box.
It'll be to do with licensing. The fanatics contract for the frozen 2 steelbook is with disney records, not disney studios, hence the OST CD disc only. The choice was likely that, or nothing at all. Probably for the same reason there hasn't been a new blufans disney release in a lifetime.

• Informative
Reactions: Steely-Booked
My SL arrived today, reasonably impressed with it.

Great lenti image, prefer it to the DL. Sharp, good depth/transition and vibrant colours. Love the rear slip art too, which voids the need for owning the WWW steel. Flat, but very sharp and glossy with great colours.

Cards are a little basic, as is their folder, but the steel is fantastic. Glad i went for this version :D

20201005_125954.jpg
20201005_130044.jpg
20201005_125231.jpg
20201005_130235.jpg
20201005_130157.jpg

Yeah i never saw it go live by itself, there wasn't a quarter slip editon. Just SL, DL or OC. It is a lovely steel though slightly irritating it's only OSD, but otherwise great.

p.s just noticed how monstrously huge my photos were when opened on a desktop browser vs mobile, whooops :whistle::rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: Patr0n and DMD4k
@Wreck Any update on the tracking? Not sure if it's been shipped or not :sweat:
Canada, Japan, and like 2 other Countries still have not been lifted for shipment from HK. They think real soon. I have offered to receive and reship all Canadian orders from the USA for all GBs no matter where they took place. Since that comes at a cost to them, they are trying to avoid, but the offer is there should it come to it. Hopefully not for all ... but just stating that conversations are being had and you are not forgotten and your order isnt lost. Thanks for your patience. I know it sucks.

@Actarus @bluedjay @IRON MAN

latest news...

Again some countries like Canada, Japan and South Korea service is still pending. And some will be redirected from mainland China soon. We will try to sort out all unshipped Frozen orders by next week and will finish off all 1917 by the end of month.

happy days. :) many thanks to @Wreck for the GB, this is a great release :thumbs:. went for the SL and very pleased i did so (the repeating artwork is less obvious on this than the DL, which annoyed me as soon as i saw it). some lovely shots above from @samdavies, but thought i would add my own as well. jump to here for the album of just the photos :Snap:, or read on for the unboxathon :watch:.

View media item 27560
although it is just a CD soundtrack in terms of the disc you get, this blufans fanatics release is to all intents and purposes a blufans edition. the overall artwork looks like is was studio limited, with the SL (for me) coming out slightly on top (at least, from what i have seen online :naughty:). finishing is high quality, lenti is good, colours pop.

lenti slip
opening it up, one of the first things you notice is the transparent numbering card, a lovely idea, nicely executed :wow:. shots of that and other sealed shots under the spoiler:
unsealed, the front cover/lenti really impresses. it's very clear and of the standard you expect from blufans fanatics. it even photographs well on its own:
anyway, so you can make your own mind up, here's a video of the lenti. crisp and clear, nicely done:
View media item 27551
unsealing it shows that the back image CD tracklist is a separate card, and the slip rear image is the artwork i liked on the zavvi release (the discs for which went straight into this), so it's a win-win. shots of that and the spine below the spoiler:
so this is everything you get this with this release. click the spoiler for the reverse artworks:
View media item 27546 steelbook
lovely steelbook, full gloss, with 'bossed figures and title. :woot: the colours are great and the artowork only has a couple of repeat elements from the slip.
View media item 27544
more shots under the spoiler:
the artcards are fine, a nice range and good quality, if not quite that uber-stock you get with FAC XL releases these days:
i almost didn't go for this, but delighted that i did. recommended. :thumbs:

Last edited:

Question for you :emb:

The release square stickers stuck on the outside of the shrink wrap, are they as thick as the Blufans ones and do they peal easy as well without damaging the sticker ? (Same question for your picture of a Fanatic 1917 ? ) does the sticker peal easy

:dunno:

PS: I am asking as I damaged the Nova John Wick 4K UHD Editions stickers trying to peal them off they were ruined, difficult to peal off :bored:

Question for you :emb:

The release square stickers stuck on the outside of the shrink wrap, are they as thick as the Blufans ones and do they peal easy as well without damaging the sticker ? (Same question for your picture of a Fanatic 1917 ? ) does the sticker peal easy

:dunno:

PS: I am asking as I damaged the Nova John Wick 4K UHD Editions stickers trying to peal them off they were ruined, difficult to peal off :bored:
I have no answer, because I haven’t tried, but you may be able to take stickers off by using a hair dryer to heat it...I’ve done that with stamps, but I’m not really worried about minor damage to something that’s about to get a cancellation mark.

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
Thanks @Steely-Booked, I was just asking because Blufans Stickers are thick and peal easy without making any creases on the sticker or pealing off... @steelmybeatingheart should have the answer. Seeing that this was a collaboration between Blufans and Fanatic it should be the same as everything about this release screams Blufans...I actually would not be surprised if Fanatic would simply be A Blufans company.

Thanks @Steely-Booked, I was just asking because Blufans Stickers are thick and peal easy without making any creases on the sticker or pealing off... @steelmybeatingheart should have the answer. Seeing that this was a collaboration between Blufans and Fanatic it should be the same as everything about this release screams Blufans...I actually would not be surprised if Fanatic would simply be A Blufans company.
hi @Actarus, apologies, i had to check, as i tend to keep the shrink wrap with the sticker on it inside the packaging and don't take the sticker off the wrap at all! but i just tried and it seems to peel off relatively easily like your description of blufans (at least to half way when i stopped). :)

• Friendly
hi @Actarus, apologies, i had to check, as i tend to keep the shrink wrap with the sticker on it inside the packaging and don't take the sticker off the wrap at all! but i just tried and it seems to peel off relatively easily like your description of blufans (at least to half way when i stopped). :)

I got the one Click Boxset and even though seems minimalist, it has a nice Classy feel to it :drool: I can’t wait for the weekend so I can open all of it :oohyeah: ...and as well insert the Blu-Ray disks I bought for this release (3D + 2D + 4K UHD)

I liked your description about the numbering card. The numbering card for The one click (I think this must be the first time that blufans fanatics do a numbering card for The One Click Box which comes outside the shrink wrap, wrapped in the most lovely haft see through paper(as per your picture of the Lenti numbering card) with such a lovely texture and with a set of stickers to stick it on the back of the boxset once unwrapped. This reminds me about their see through colored magic numbered card for Blufans WEA Doctor Strange :notworthy: best numbering cards ever made :oohyeah:

Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
I got the one Click Boxset and even though seems minimalist, it has a nice Classy feel to it :drool: I can’t wait for the weekend so I can open all of it :oohyeah: ...and as well insert the Blu-Ray disks I bought for this release (3D + 2D + 4K UHD)

I liked your description about the numbering card. The numbering card for The one click (I think this must be the first time that blufans fanatics do a numbering card for The One Click Box which comes outside the shrink wrap, wrapped in the most lovely haft see through paper(as per your picture of the Lenti numbering card) with such a lovely texture and with a set of stickers to stick it on the back of the boxset once unwrapped. This reminds me about their see through colored magic numbered card for Blufans WEA Doctor Strange :notworthy: best numbering cards ever made :oohyeah:
:)

News

all the others now shipped except 2 Canada addresses

will upload tracking tonight