Game of Thrones: The Complete Second Season (Best Buy Exclusive Lannister Packaging)

Which version will you purchase?

• Lannister

Votes: 26 51.0%
  • Greyjoy

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Both

Votes: 16 31.4%
  • None

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Lannister

• Greyjoy

• Both

• None

• Lannister

• Greyjoy

• Both

• None

• Total voters

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Thanks to biscuitnoir for finding the Future Shop versions.

Group Buy - CLOSED

Best Buy Version 1 - (SKU - 7218099)
Price: $59.99
Buy here

Best Buy Version 2 - (SKU - 7218105)
Price: $59.99
Buy here

Official Pictures courtesy of SpeedMasterLee

Hint: Click the spoiler button below :)

Lannister-1.jpg

Lannister-2.jpg

Lannister-3.jpg

Last edited:
i got 2 lannisters and 1 greyjoy too. i like that the lannister spine stands out a bit more with the rust coloring...so i'm going to open the extra copy:)

i noticed these are slowly going off the shelf. i was at best buy at lunch and again after work. a little less than 3/4 of the display had been sold by the time i went back after work.

looks like lannister is the more popular at my local BB. tonight there was one left while 6 copies left of greyjoy still on the shelf.

I think it's more popular overall. I don't know why. Although I haven't opened my greyjoy I think it still looks amazing.

I'm assuming the greyjoy version may have different faces on the inside?

i love these editions...lannister was much much better done then greyjoy however both pale in comparison to stark and targaryan...I have all 4 set up on display w the egg from the collectors set and my stark one autographed from peter dinklage..funny i like this set more than any steel i own lol.....see attatched picture if interested:D

Attachments

• game of thrones.jpg
    game of thrones.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 71
i love these editions...lannister was much much better done then greyjoy however both pale in comparison to stark and targaryan...I have all 4 set up on display w the egg from the collectors set and my stark one autographed from peter dinklage..funny i like this set more than any steel i own lol.....see attatched picture if interested:D

Awesome!!

I'm the same way. This show is unparalleled. Need me them first season slips! Congrats on the collection. Here's to season 3 :scat:

Reactions: jpaserman
I picked it up today (Lannister) at Best Buy for only $39. Last copy they had too.

Yeah instore its that price but why so much more online? Greyjoy is $40 online. Hmm.

Cause I wanted to order a lannister online so it came without the price sticker. Oh well.

Aha! Thanks. Well glad I at least bought an extra copy of each.

There were still some of these left at my best buy today. Of course they're $60 now but will still go way up when season 3 comes around.

Looks like these are back in stock online at $50 a pop. There is only 1 best buy in my area to carry these. I guess they also have greyjoy.:oohyeah: