Game of Thrones: The Complete Second Season (Best Buy Exclusive Lannister Packaging)

Which version will you purchase?

• Lannister

Votes: 26 51.0%
  • Greyjoy

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Both

Votes: 16 31.4%
  • None

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Lannister

• Greyjoy

• Both

• None

• Lannister

• Greyjoy

• Both

• None

• Total voters

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Thanks to biscuitnoir for finding the Future Shop versions.

Group Buy - CLOSED

Best Buy Version 1 - (SKU - 7218099)
Price: $59.99
Buy here

Best Buy Version 2 - (SKU - 7218105)
Price: $59.99
Buy here

Official Pictures courtesy of SpeedMasterLee

Hint: Click the spoiler button below :)

Lannister-1.jpg

Lannister-2.jpg

Lannister-3.jpg

Last edited:
i imagine when this gets a season or 2 deeper you will be able to fetch about 600 for the 4 sealed...its the bush head that makes the value as much as anything else!!!

Just so everyone is aware, Lannister edition is now $90 online. This is very similar to what happened to Stark before it went OOS for good. Meanwhile, Greyjoy is $60.

Reactions: Naughtius Maximus
Apologies if this has been posted by someone (I did look and couldn't see it) but has this been confirmed as Region A only or Region Free? Looks amazing and we didn't get any kind of special editions in the UK.

Apologies if this has been posted by someone (I did look and couldn't see it) but has this been confirmed as Region A only or Region Free? Looks amazing and we didn't get any kind of special editions in the UK.

Both Amazon and Play.com had their own exclusives, one with a bonus disc, the other with a book

Same cover art as the general UK release though I think? I was referring more to the artwork to be honest but yes I do remember those editions with extra disks now you mention it.

Just so everyone is aware, Lannister edition is now $90 online. This is very similar to what happened to Stark before it went OOS for good. Meanwhile, Greyjoy is $60.

i imagine when this gets a season or 2 deeper you will be able to fetch about 600 for the 4 sealed...its the bush head that makes the value as much as anything else!!!

I found many copies of this (Lannister) and Greyjoy in a BB store many miles away from home at $60 each :) Then out of curiosity, checked and saw that both are back in stock online for $60. If folks are still looking for these packages, this could be the last chance to get them for $60 plus tax. Good luck!

Thinking about getting this signed by Charles Dance at the weekend, but a bit worried by the card its made from. I get the feeling the ink may bleed into it. Has anyone has one of the Best Buy slips signed?

Thinking about getting this signed by Charles Dance at the weekend, but a bit worried by the card its made from. I get the feeling the ink may bleed into it. Has anyone has one of the Best Buy slips signed?

I've seen some on eBay. Actually one is up there now. Let me find it.

It doesn't seem like there is any issue

Go figure I can't find it now. Maybe it was removed or sold. It was greyjoy but signed by Emilia Clarke. Which is better than nothing I guess but if it were on targaryen I would have paid any price.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kurgen1975
I've seen some on eBay. Actually one is up there now. Let me find it.

It doesn't seem like there is any issue

Go figure I can't find it now. Maybe it was removed or sold. It was greyjoy but signed by Emilia Clarke. Which is better than nothing I guess but if it were on targaryen I would have paid any price.

Thanks for the advice, i've scouted round ebay as well and can't find one. Think i'm just going to go ahead and do it.

Biggest decision now is what colour sharpie...