Game of Thrones: The Complete Second Season (Best Buy Exclusive Lannister Packaging)

Which version will you purchase?

• Lannister

Votes: 26 51.0%
  • Greyjoy

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Both

Votes: 16 31.4%
  • None

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Lannister

• Greyjoy

• Both

• None

• Lannister

• Greyjoy

• Both

• None

• Total voters

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Thanks to biscuitnoir for finding the Future Shop versions.

Group Buy - CLOSED

Best Buy Version 1 - (SKU - 7218099)
Price: $59.99
Buy here

Best Buy Version 2 - (SKU - 7218105)
Price: $59.99
Buy here

Official Pictures courtesy of SpeedMasterLee

Hint: Click the spoiler button below :)

Lannister-1.jpg

Lannister-2.jpg

Lannister-3.jpg

Last edited:
Is anyone out there going to be arranging a group buy for those unfortunate enough not to live in the US?

If there's enough interest, I could get HDN to host it - meaning that folks would order through the forum via our General Group Buy section.

LMK

A bit pricey...
But it could be nice to have.

Are there any for Season 1?
Season 1 was Targaryen and Stark packaging. I hosted that group buy and these sold out in a matter of 2 days. I went to roughly 9 best buys to fill all requests as these are very limited. Order now. Trust me. For those waiting for group buy, these sets are heavy, so shipping will be a bit pricey. My last piece of advice is get both exclusives and decide which one you want later. I got EXTREMELY lucky to get a Stark set shipped to me after the recall.

Reactions: Nedan and apsmith21
I think it will. Remember season one dropped to $34.99 on release

Yes, it dropped at that cost.

However for die hard "collectors" take note - the appeal of this Season 2 Exclusives is WAY WAY FAR BELOW compare to the Season 1 Exclusives.

Why: Season 1 Exclusives (on top of being an exclusive), the content of it was pulled out from the market by HBO given that there was a political related reason that cause turmoil with the "Republican Party" in United States (George W Bush's Decapitated Head).