Games of February - What are you playing? (Buying/Renting)

Which Games do you plan on playing by either Buying or Renting.

• Alien vs. Predator (Hunter Edition)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce

• Last Rebellion

• Last Rebellion

• Last Rebellion

• Total voters

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Simply put, check all that apply. Discuss within the thread which ones your renting/buying.

Last edited:
I'll be renting via gamefly for any of the above titles of interest. None seem like must owns, if they are then I'll buy then.

I dont see it on the list but Bioshock 2 is the only game worth getting in February. I may also get heavy rain eventually i wanna see what everyones reaction is before i get it though.

heavy rain fo sho

I've been waiting on this title since the audition, had it preordered thanks to free bb gift cards woot for free stuff!

ZOMG! BIOSHOCK 2 FTW!!!!!

its the game im looking forward to the most this year. i hope it delivers an experience at the level the first did :ohno:

i may rent heavy rain if i hear good things, thats it tho. i think march will be the month of 2010 (as long as GT5 doesn't get delayed!)

ZOMG! BIOSHOCK 2 FTW!!!!!

its the game im looking forward to the most this year. i hope it delivers an experience at the level the first did :ohno:

i may rent heavy rain if i hear good things, thats it tho. i think march will be the month of 2010 (as long as GT5 doesn't get delayed!)

GT5 did get delayed at least thats what it sounds like in this article:

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/106/1060661p1.html

Dante's Inferno has now been added .... *sigh* I just cant get this one right .... leaving out 2 of the bigger games.

I wasnt feeling the DI demo ... I mean its cool and fun, but its no different than GOW so yah I'm with mexi on this one... I'll save some cash flow for that.

I want:

Alien vs. Predator
Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce
Last Rebellion
Dead to Rights Retribution
Mafia II
Bioshock 2
Dante's Inferno

*Bold ones more than others...

However I will only be purchasing Heavy Rain for full retail. I'll get the others through a rental or buy them when they're -$20. Unless I can get them in a trade...

Definitely gonna pick up Heavy Rain. Possibly Dante's Inferno. Won't pick up Bioshock 2 until I've beaten Bioshock 1, which may be awhile.

Same here...I still have to finish Bioshock, so I'll wait until the price goes down. I'm really looking forward to Heavy Rain though.:D