Gary aka BURRAGUM

Naughtius Maximus

Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
Fellow Ninjas,

It is with sad regret to announce that one of our members - BURRAGUM - who had been suffering with a heart condition passed away around early December. He was 55 years old.

I've only announced this now as i was waiting for some info from his daughter & son regarding where we can donate to a good cause close to Gary. As they're still getting over this shock i'm still waiting to hear from them - Once i find this out I will update the thread.

Lastly his son and daughter mentioned that they were aware of how much HDN meant to their dad and they proved this by trying to complete trades/sales that had been arranged whilst their dad was in hospital. It just goes to show what a top bloke he was.

RIP my friend. :(

Last edited:
Very sad to hear. As someone who traded with him in the earlier part of this (back in Sept/Oct) its sad to hear that he passed. His son was very helpful in completing our trade while Gary was incapacitated. So sad.

So very very sad news, Gary loved his lenticular slipcovers, I was always trading with Gary all the latest releases from the UK/Australia. Such a nice and kind, generous human being, My sincere condolences to all of his family and friends, RIP Burra - One of the Best!! Will be sadly missed, can't believe it really :(

Last edited: