Ghost Rider: Spirit Of Vengeance (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Saw this posted on another forum - empty case free with any pre-order purchase of Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance on Blu-ray.

Release Date: May 6th, 2012
Best Buy Exclusive!

Thanks to 67stingray - he also states this his store only had about 5 copies, so it looks to be quite limited.

I've put possible as he states it's a steelbook and so does the packaging, but until we see the spine...

ACTUAL PICS:

More actual pictures courtesy of urbeenjammin:
P1010930-1.jpg

P1010940-1.jpg

P1010951-1.jpg

P1010955-1.jpg

Attachments

• ghost_rider3d.jpg
    ghost_rider3d.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 889
Last edited by a moderator:
I just got 2 of them. Had same trouble wanted me to pay full price for it right now. I told them it should be only $11 after tax took about 10mins but a Super did it for me.

I'll be going back Tues so I might try to grab 2 more might be able to help out.

Shouldn't have any trouble for GB if someone will do it. On the back cardboard it has the same 4 Steps as always. Tell that supervisor override that crap.

I have to go to the car dealer to drop my car off and a different BB is 2 blocks away I'll see if I can grab a few others.

Last edited:
The Skull on the back is Awesome! And it comes in a 3 disc case which makes it even better! Just wish the inside artwork was better, but at least it does have inside artwork :D

shoot. I just came from Best Buy, but I didn't look around though. Went with buying one blu in mind.

It's definitely a cool steelbook and would be tempting at $5, but I definitely don't want this movie. In the running for Worst of 2012.

So it seemed like it was not just my store that had the problem. It's funny because it has a sticker right on it that says five dollars. I know it took the manager at my store a good ten minutes to figure it out, but he was able to leave the presell price of five dollars on and delete the full movie price off. I would hope that bestbuy gets this all figured out or else they are going to have some very confused employes. Also like someone else said if any one does a group buy on these they may want to have them in hand first before they offer the group buy as it may be a real pain the get a a lot of these if they don't fix the problem.

Last edited:
So it seemed like it was not just my store that had the problem. It's funny because it has a sticker right on it that says five dollars. I know it took the manager at my store a good ten minutes to figure it out, but he was able to leave the presell price of five dollars on and delete the full movie price off. I would hope that bestbuy gets this all figured out or else they are going to have some very confused employes. Also like someone else said if any one does a group buy on these they may want to have them in hand first before they offer the group buy as it may be a real pain the get a a lot of these if they don't fix the problem.

Good call. I picked up only 3 extras just because I Didnt want to get on the manager's bad side. lol. The manager just marked the price down and if I hadnt asked the cashier to double check that they were all correct, I would have got Thor for $5 as well! EEK!

I'm in NY too. Which BB did you stop by?

I just called my local BB with the SKU and they say they do have about 20 of them and they will be put out tuesday. I am going to the BB by my job to pick up underworld and hopefully they will get a shipment in before then if not I am going to go to the one by my house after work. I won't organize a GB but I will try to buy as many as I can on Tues for the forum.

i'm still having to scratch myself here on this blessed sunday:thanks:
still can't get over it! 2 Best Buy blu ray STEELBOOKS within 2 days of each other and they're both G2 EEK!

Kinda gives you hope for Sherlock Holmes in SB format :D

at which point Medhi will have a heart attack

Reactions: filmwizard
Hey guys-a friendly reminder-to protect both buyer and seller, all trading should occur in your own trading thread (after 30 posts), thanks! :scat: