Ghost Rider: Spirit Of Vengeance (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Saw this posted on another forum - empty case free with any pre-order purchase of Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance on Blu-ray.

Release Date: May 6th, 2012
Best Buy Exclusive!

Thanks to 67stingray - he also states this his store only had about 5 copies, so it looks to be quite limited.

I've put possible as he states it's a steelbook and so does the packaging, but until we see the spine...

ACTUAL PICS:

More actual pictures courtesy of urbeenjammin:
P1010930-1.jpg

P1010940-1.jpg

P1010951-1.jpg

P1010955-1.jpg

Attachments

• ghost_rider3d.jpg
    ghost_rider3d.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 894
Last edited by a moderator:
So these are on the shelf now? And they are $5 (pre-order price)? I'm guessing you don't actually have to go back and buy the movie....

The film is not released yet in the states so is it a bit early for the steelbook empty case to be on the shelf

The movie has been released in the theaters/cinemas already and the BR will be out on June 12th. I just stopped by a BB store nearby the field my baseball team is playing and they have 20 copies but not for long :)

The movie has been released in the theaters/cinemas already and the BR will be out on June 12th. I just stopped by a BB store nearby the field my baseball team is playing and they have 20 copies but not for long :)

Gee thanks
Looks like I will get none

Bad news folks, the manager of this store could not override the system to give the preordwr price of $5. "Each preorder is paid full price like Amazon.com" those are the exact words of that store manager. But you have option of 3D, BR or DVD according to the system. Weird.

GROUP BUY BUYER BEWARE:YMMV
it's going to be tricky getting a hold of this regarding price.they will most probably be available in your area but will be ringing up for the full retail price of the actual movie in all formats:drool: you will end up encountering a supervisor since their cashiers will not have the authority to override the retail price.so have your "A" game on since you will end up negotiating especially if you plan on snatching quite a few for a group buy.so good luck and hope for the best.having said that,horrible movie or not,its from Best Buy,a steelbook and a G2 size to add;i say we must support this all the way:scat:
and...it has every criteria you need for a complete and incredible steelbook release:oohyeah:
P1010930-1.jpg

P1010940-1.jpg

P1010951-1.jpg

P1010955-1.jpg