Giantbomb says EA, Ubisoft & Activision are the ones pushing for used games DRM

Like I've been saying all along.The ps4 is suppose to let developers choose which games have Drm ,and what developer doesn't want some kind of kick back or guaranteed money off of each sale and resale?Used games are going to be a thing of the past by the end of next year.

Like I've been saying all along.The ps4 is suppose to let developers choose which games have Drm ,and what developer doesn't want some kind of kick back or guaranteed money off of each sale and resale?Used games are going to be a thing of the past by the end of next year.

They will let developers do DRM, but no way they can do what the Xbox 1 is doing as it's integrated into the system. The Developers would have to create their own system like EA has with Origin. EA is the only one I think that can pull off blocking used games on the PS4.

lol Origin is terrible period...with the Sim City fiasco they should have learned their lesson. Ubisoft doesn't have a clean record either with DRM. tisk tisk tisk

lol Origin is terrible period...with the Sim City fiasco they should have learned their lesson. Ubisoft doesn't have a clean record either with DRM. tisk tisk tisk

Well its not that it is horribke but that you have to login to it for your game. They could make that a requirement.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4