Sideshow Collectibles Gipsy Danger (Pacific Rim) (Statue) [Sideshow Collectibles]

herpderp

Collectibles Mod
Premium Supporter
Sep 4, 2011
Sweden
Purchase link: Sideshow
Price: $400

400191_press03-001.jpg

May 2014
Limited Edition: 1500

Price: US $399.99

Pre-Order - Sideshow
Pre-Order - Zavvi

From award-winning filmmaker Guillermo Del Toro, Warner Bros. Pictures, and Legendary Pictures, the action-packed blockbuster film Pacific Rim is in theaters now! To combat the threat posed by legions of monstrous creatures known as Kaiju, the world has devised a special type of weapon: massive robots, called Jaegers. Sideshow Collectibles is proud to partner with the creators of Pacific Rim to present an impressive collection of Pacific Rim statues.

Gipsy Danger, The Steel Titan, is USA's mark 3 Jaeger, equipped for close quarters combat, and built to destroy any danger. Powered by a glowing nuclear heart, the Gipsy Danger Statue from Sideshow Collectibles was developed in partnership with Guillermo Del Toro, and is crafted with painstaking attention to detail.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: tridon and dirtyoak
Ugh. :hungry:

Why the hell is my Gipsy taking two years to arrive?! That's one glorious package, @Apollon. Thanks for sharing, bud! :thumbs:

Thanks dude!

The last official word about a shipping date was for it to be mid February but they sent me an email (which I assume they must have sent to all those who pre-ordered) asking if I wanted it to ship immediately and be charged the last amount remaining including shipping, to which you can imagine what I replied. :D

Thanks dude!

The last official word about a shipping date was for it to be mid February but they sent me an email (which I assume they must have sent to all those who pre-ordered) asking if I wanted it to ship immediately and be charged the last amount remaining including shipping, to which you can imagine what I replied. :D

You probably repied the exact same answer that I would reply... if I received an email!!! I pre-ordered this bad boy seconds after it went live. I'll have to drop Sideshow an email.

You're a lucky dude. :)

Reactions: IRON MAN
You probably repied the exact same answer that I would reply... if I received an email!!! I pre-ordered this bad boy seconds after it went live. I'll have to drop Sideshow an email.

You're a lucky dude. :)

I'll bet. :)

Pre-ordered day one as well.

I'll PM you the direct email of the person who I followed up with (rather than sending to their main address).

@Apollon :notworthy: FU**ING WOW!!!!!!! :OMG: That is beautiful, truly an amazing piece! :drool: You should of done an unboxing video, that would of been SWEET! :woot:

I will provide you a lifetime supply of candies if you sent that to me! :naughty: :smug:

Thanks for sharing the pics and for the tag Farès! :thumbs: Now please excuse me while I go cry in a corner and scream, "You're not worthy!" to my embarrassing PR Collection! :sorry: :p :hilarious:

@Apollon :notworthy: FU**ING WOW!!!!!!! :OMG: That is beautiful, truly an amazing piece! :drool: You should of done an unboxing video, that would of been SWEET! :woot:

It really is beautiful! :happy:

I will provide you a lifetime supply of candies if you sent that to me! :naughty: :smug:

Gandalf Meme.png

Thanks for sharing the pics and for the tag Farès! :thumbs: Now please excuse me while I go cry in a corner and scream, "You're not worthy!" to my embarrassing PR Collection! :sorry: :p :hilarious:

Zl4OqZi.gif

The level of detail is amazing! I'm stoked!

And here we go :oohyeah:

@Wreck @bloodsnake007 @tridon @Scary Hair

:giggle:
full

:naughty:
full

:happy:
full
full
full
full
full

:joy:
full
full

:woot:
full
full
full

:hungry:
full
full

:OMG:
full
full
full
full

:smug:
full

:smuggrin:
full

Happy dance time :rofl:

Wow! Just WOW!!!!
Love the base of the reactor... nice touch :)

Got a winner there!!!

Reactions: IRON MAN