Gladiator (Blu-Ray SteelBook) [Mexico]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
It's the same as the UK version just with different discs inside and a paper insert on the back in spanish.

gladiador1.jpg

gladiador2.jpg

092509012701.jpg

pics from dvdmaniaco @ supervaca & Buffalo MX

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: pttgc
My cousin went to Blockbuster yesterday and bought me one. He checked out 5 Blockbusters in my hometown and only of them had it. It's as rare as they come I guess. If I recall even Buffalo MX at Br mentioned he had to go through hoops and ladders to get a hold of one.

I think for the OCD completist hardcore collectors it will be hard to get ahold of ... but for someone like me, its the excact same as UK from the looks of front and back and since I dont plan on opening mine the different discs or region free supplements dont matter to me.

I just want one of each Gladiator with diff artwork to display.

I got the UK one arriving next week and am getting a white french one off of bud since it wont have the FSK german logo (like u see on the wolverine one) Ugly!

crash has pans ...

As for gladiator I believe its like 27.99 euros or something so I would assume it will be at around $40 american by the time it hits my doorstep

hola nickforall1987,

I believe, very sure, this was the 2nd steelbook released here in México.

Yes, the back paper in Spanish (México does not have a proper language name :)) was mounted over some "rude" adhesive tape but was easy to get off with the oil used for babies and a cotton ball rub it very gently and will take off not damaging paint.

I have been very lucky to find 2 used ones over Blockbuster, even the folks over the store saved them for me on safe place :D

hola nickforall1987,

I believe, very sure, this was the 2nd steelbook released here in México.

Yes, the back paper in Spanish (México does not have a proper language name :)) was mounted over some "rude" adhesive tape but was easy to get off with the oil used for babies and a cotton ball rub it very gently and will take off not damaging paint.

I have been very lucky to find 2 used ones over Blockbuster, even the folks over the store saved them for me on safe place :D

heads up for the way to clear the stickyness man appreciated!!! mine was even sealed haha :p but i do have a tendency to open them ;P

Reactions: Buffalo MX