Glass (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Target Exclusive) [USA]

frankfish44

Cule
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2012
Pennsylvania
Release date: April 16, 2019 (Target) - TBA (Amazon)
Purchase links: Target (OOS) - Amazon
Price: $27.99 (Target) - $34.99 (Amazon)

GUEST_13bc1a0c-82ed-4cd1-9e68-cfe0d7fe3b89.jpeg

Screen Shot 2019-01-22 at 14.13.28.png

Screen Shot 2019-01-22 at 14.13.44.png

Screen Shot 2019-01-22 at 14.13.03.png

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the few times both Best Buy didn't share an exclusive. Was hoping for a Digibook for this from Target.

I'm wondering if things like Pet Sematary are a sign of things to be, even the steelbook run gets split between retailers based on the discs

Alex Ross is sometimes hit or miss for me too.
I like the original poster, but I don't like how they've mangled it to fit across the steelbook. And the inner art makes no sense to me.

Here's an updated concept of what I'd like:
Glass concept c.png

• Thanks
Reactions: nafosb
btw, it appears this steelbook is part of the buy 2 get 1 promotion at Target. Shows it online anyhow.

I honestly wasn't too sure about this one at first, because the art is very different to what we usually see on steelbooks... however, I think the fact that it's so unique is what I've grown to love about it. Every time I look at the artwork I see something new that I didn't spot before, which is very cool! :thumbs:

I'm not huge into SteelBooks these days (always been more of a slipcover guy), but I think I'm going to break my rule and buy this SteelBook instead. I just love the use of Alex Ross' artwork on this!

Not sure if its been asked already. Does the steel come back into stock the night before or morning of release day similar to Best Buy? Target shows pre-orders are sold out. Thanks in advance.

Yes, matte unfortunately . . . not great quality matte either with streaks visible up close . . . still the best GLASS artwork around tho...
Few other pics (of director signed copy):- credit edit by wreck
1554568217962.png

... artwork looks good from a distance in butterfly mode:-
1554568173091.png

Insides:-
1554568380214.png